Statue J. Scott Campbell - New Mary Jane Comiquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I didn't plan to get this because of her size but after seeing the videos and in hand pics I decided to give it a try. I used reward points to give me a pretty much free Spiderman EX and used over$100 reward points to get me this MJ. She is beautiful, paint job

]

Yeah reward points for a free MJ FTW....well until it reached UK customs :(

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I finally got her. Most over priced piece I purchased. Just not feeling it. Only got her because I miss my old MJ. Just doesn't have any wow appeal to me.

Awesome! Great item to win!

In case anyone was interested their is double rewards offer on her tonight only. I got an email about it.

I just got the e-mail too and was about to order her when I realized she's excluded from the double rewards points! Only the figures to the right of her in the e-mail are included in the deal :( If you go to her page they haven't changed the reward points at all. Pretty misleading from sideshow!

just joined the forum but i wanted to say that i got mine about 3 weeks ago and i absolutely love her! i wish she was a little bigger for the price but still awesome! i look forward to getting the rest of the set!

Wow, surprised people aren't loving this piece. I actually though I would be in the same boat but I really loved it when I got it...even with the small size and all. I agree that I wouldn't want to replace my AH MJ with her so I'm glad I have both! Good luck selling her on secondary market cuz she is not the expensive and will be available brand new for quite some time...unless you don't care about getting your money back.

I just got the e-mail too and was about to order her when I realized she's excluded from the double rewards points! Only the figures to the right of her in the e-mail are included in the deal :( If you go to her page they haven't changed the reward points at all. Pretty misleading from sideshow!

I think they just messed up and forgot to put it up. I ordered her when they sent the email out and it says in my account that I will be getting 500 points on her instead of 250. Also it says double reward points on her page now!

Got my replacement a few days ago, way better and the paint on the hair is much more subtle, first ones highlights were a bit funky looking.

i think only complaint is the shirt shadowing is really dark, I might go in and lighten it up one day. But for now she displays nicely.

Back