Statue J. Scott Campbell - New Mary Jane Comiquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow, surprised people aren't loving this piece. I actually though I would be in the same boat but I really loved it when I got it...even with the small size and all. I agree that I wouldn't want to replace my AH MJ with her so I'm glad I have both! Good luck selling her on secondary market cuz she is not the expensive and will be available brand new for quite some time...unless you don't care about getting your money back.

It was bound to happen that someone wouldn't like it.

just got mines today too! I didn't realize the statue was so small. My initial thought was that I only received one piece of the statue lol! Still stoked about it regardless :)

Mine has a place on the left hand thumb. Looks like the cast crumbled a bit but it happened before they painted it.

It is pretty minuscule but it is noticeable since she her thumbs are sticking out inside Spidey's shirt.

What would most of you do?

Got my MJ today and I was really surprised at how small she actually is. Doesn't matter tho cos the detail on her is amazing. She is one sexy statue for sure and I got #3612... totally the number I was going for :yess::lol

Thought id share mine... glad I got this shes beautiful

ZneAvmGl.jpg

01v2LiMl.jpg

Last edited:
Mine will be here tomorrow, here's to her arriving without any issues. First official purchase from Sideshow.

So I just got this in today and it's a great looking statue! However is this paint application normal? Seems like there's a lot of white/grey on mine. Also a smear near the shoulder. Not sure if this is the norm or if I should contact sideshow about it

10013280_10152400466601874_1685453145_n.jpg
1924891_10152400467211874_308633934_n.jpg
1653454_10152400467286874_1701624037_n.jpg

Thanks for the advice guys! I just sent SS a message asking them about it. They got back to me in less then a day! Even offered a full replacement or credit! I figured I'll take the replacement and compare since this was definitely something that would bother me if I didn't sort it out. Either way, looking forward to putting mary jane with gwen and spidey when they come out!! :yess:

Back