Statue J. Scott Campbell - New Mary Jane Comiquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Loving this piece

2uru2eja.jpg

avanymav.jpg
atajyga3.jpg

a9upydy9.jpg

emy4ypad.jpg

Can a Mod move this to the MJ thread? Sorry.

Still no word from Sideshow about my defective piece. Grumble Grumble Grumble....

Wonder if they're closed today because of President's Day?

Still no word from Sideshow about my defective piece. Grumble Grumble Grumble....

Wonder if they're closed today because of President's Day?

We are open today, so if it's been more than 2 business days since you sent in your first inquiry in regards to your Mary Jane Statue, than please feel free to give us a call or chat.

-SideshowAlex

We are open today, so if it's been more than 2 business days since you sent in your first inquiry in regards to your Mary Jane Statue, than please feel free to give us a call or chat.

-SideshowAlex

Thanks, Alex! If I get a chance to later, I'll check in.

I know it's the same statue, same angles; but I thought it would be nice to share it with you all. :] Hope you like it, have a nice day! :wave

12624918183_4d97ccbedc_c.jpg
12624802985_d8fa5f57f8_c.jpg
12624916063_21f32aea0e_c.jpg

Contacted via chat today, and the person forwarded my pics to the returns department... Still waiting to hear a resolution from them.

I can't believe it's taking so long to hear back from them. This has never happened before.

If I don't hear back by Thursday, I'll call.

Received an RMA. I'm sending her back. That's a first for me. I'm used to taking a hammer to flawed pieces.

Just means I have to wait another two weeks to get a replacement.... *sigh*

Man I'm off today waiting anxiously for MJ to arrive. I actually stayed up till like 4 in the morning making room rearranging cleaning and dusting all my statues so that we can be ready for here arrival. :panic:

Finally got her. No flaws with the paint and sculpt that I can see. Im glad to have this I'm my collection it is almost a stand alone piece. However she does look better with Spidey at her side. Bring on the EX and Blackcat. :yess:

just found an air bubble in the paint on the base, on the cheek of the girl in the style magazine. Also the top portion of the N on the fashion magazine looks like it was smudged before it dried. You can actually press the bubble in :( bummer and everything else on her was fine. Hopefully I can get a replacement :pray: I got her through Alter Ego Comics. I really like this statue and it's been a long time since I've bought a statue, hopefully all works out..
air bubble on cheek..

smudge on corner of magazine..

Last edited:
I didn't plan to get this because of her size but after seeing the videos and in hand pics I decided to give it a try. I used reward points to give me a pretty much free Spiderman EX and used over$100 reward points to get me this MJ. She is beautiful, paint job is excellent.

wwexd1.jpg

33vcf9i.jpg

23k9rpu.jpg

Comparison pic with 1/5 Thanos' lady
2qa21ee.jpg

She looks too small next to oversized 1/4 Spidey
dypzxs.jpg

I put her next to venom for now until I get my new Spidey Comiquette. I think she fits better with venom than Spidey since Venom kind of undersized compare to Spidey Comiquette and he is in crouching position.
209lq0y.jpg

She looks too small next to oversized 1/4 Spidey
dypzxs.jpg

The pic besides the Com actually temps me, and it is the one I have been looking for. I know she is small, but damn she looks beautiful next to that Com. Screw the size difference really. If I had the cash on hand I would be considering it.

Back