Statue J. Scott Campbell - New Mary Jane Comiquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I know what you mean Chris but can't quite make myself part with the old one quite yet

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I wouldn't cancel your order for the Exclusive Daryl, who knows what the prices on the new comiquette are gonna do. So why risk paying double when you can have it at retail now:wink1:

Oh I havent cancelled lol. Its a spiderman collectable and the ex ;) Its potentially savings lol. Anyway MJ shipped today. I hope I am as happy as everyone else.

MJ looks terrific, bring on Gwen!

00F847CA-E57C-4827-B182-7A97D2091940.jpg

1CE749F3-E095-4EDE-B0A8-F6AFA9225E54.jpg

CABB8B95-52BB-49C1-8A58-EDC7063CEAA1.jpg

983F6734-1820-4EF5-879A-BFA5C9345142.jpg

95351698-8EC6-4A07-A1EE-C3758B30DFF7.jpg

Heres my crappy iphone video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M3Ngiixo7AY

I am having trouble getting HD vids to upload to youtube. Anyone have any tips on this? I try to upload and it just gets to a certain % and sits there. I have no idea if it's still working or completely frozen. I even resaved out of windows moviemaker under the "youtube" save out function and no luck. It's pretty annoying that the only way I can successfully upload a video to youtube is by directly doing it from my iphone. If I download the video to my PC and try uploading, it freezes. Freakin hate how ridiculously difficult something this easy should be.

so finally my come to this crap country of my,liitle dissapointed about the paint job on her back,the grey spider silk parts and her feet/hands,but overall OK

Alright, video uploading to youtube as we speak and here are my pics of MJ...she is immaculate!

1lni.jpg

7dmw.jpg

Thanks for posting old and new comiquettes. Much prefer the new one now I have seen them together (and the old one was on my wish list). Dare I say it but the new comiquette is sexier without getting you into trouble regarding female equality ;)

Saw her in person at my LCS. Gotta say she is pretty impressive. One thing i noticed on her was the tears in her jeans didnt look that great. Is this an issue with all of them. Pics on here look much better but its hard to tell.

Bought Mary Jane the other day for $249.96 shipped through eBay and she should be arriving early next week. She is my first Sideshow purchase and first statue that I paid more than $100 for. IDK, $250 feels alot for a kneeling statue. Maybe if the statue was taller, the price would feel just a bit more justified for me..... but I did immediately fall in love with the statue when I saw her at SDCC last year. Can't put price on love I guess.

Is she like 1/6 scale?

This is better than the AH!

Agreed. Just got it in hand today (SS continues to impress with 48hr delivery to the UK). Will post some pics below. She looks ok with the original spiderman comi IMO, because they are both very classy pieces, but will probably wait and see what this series spidey is like in hand.

DSC07661_zps0b89e7a0.jpg
[/URL]"]

Last edited:
Bought Mary Jane the other day for $249.96 shipped through eBay and she should be arriving early next week. She is my first Sideshow purchase and first statue that I paid more than $100 for. IDK, $250 feels alot for a kneeling statue. Maybe if the statue was taller, the price would feel just a bit more justified for me..... but I did immediately fall in love with the statue when I saw her at SDCC last year. Can't put price on love I guess.

Is she like 1/6 scale?
She's 1/5th scale :) and personally, I find her worth every penny. She's lovely and can't wait for the rest of the set :D

This is better than the AH!

Each has their pros and cons. I still am a sucker for some of the older pieces due to the rarity but the new one definitely has a better paint job. If I had to sell one, it would be the AH since I have the newer spidey comi on order and never got the original spidey comi. But, I think I want to display both along with the new comi as my spidey set. I'm most likely not getting Gwen or Blackcat.

Still think I am more likely to get and keep the girls of this series and sell spidey. But you never know

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

MJ is FINALLY in-hand. Really an awesome looking piece. Great price. Looking forward to Spidey and Gwen most of all though.

Just got my replacement today. Man she is PERFECT! She looks even more stunning than the first one I received, her paint job is near flawless and best of all her cushion legs are all even (no wobble) and she does not rattle if you shake her.

Thank you Sideshow!!! Can't wait for Black Cat! I'm super tempted to get on the waitlist for the Spidey ex and order Gwen now too.

Mine has arrived. It's 1260... But there are multiple problems.

9y7s2cp.jpg

1. Peg on bottom broken
2. Chip on right toe
3. Chip on Ottoman
4. Excess glue on right shoulder

Sending this image to Sideshow.

Back