Statue J. Scott Campbell - New Mary Jane Comiquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think it has to do with the tons of Batman PFs going out the door. I was charged for the MJ last week and I called yesterday asking why it hasn't shipped, the rep told me they're backed up getting them out and it's causing a shipping jam. Maybe they're trying to keep things simpler right now.
They're managing to ship the IM LSB :dunno Only a year late!

Man!!!!!!!!!!!! I cant decide on if i need this statue :slap

Ive got the Ex spidey on PO and its killing me :gah:

Then if i get MJ the question will be how can you have spidey and MJ with Gwen????

I'm assuming you meant "without Gwen" because that is the only reason that I ordered Gwen. I only wanted MJ but then saw how great Spiderman was and decided to just get the whole set. Now, with the announcement of Black Cat, it will be complete. I have no plans of buying any other pieces for this set, however, 4 is perfect.

I think it has to do with the tons of Batman PFs going out the door. I was charged for the MJ last week and I called yesterday asking why it hasn't shipped, the rep told me they're backed up getting them out and it's causing a shipping jam. Maybe they're trying to keep things simpler right now.

They are doing the Batman PFs in waves.... I'm sure it's taking up a ton of space, specially since those boxes are huge.

I guess I can wait for Mary Jane... Her statue does look amazing, though.

I'm assuming you meant "without Gwen" because that is the only reason that I ordered Gwen. I only wanted MJ but then saw how great Spiderman was and decided to just get the whole set. Now, with the announcement of Black Cat, it will be complete. I have no plans of buying any other pieces for this set, however, 4 is perfect.

Yea thats what i meant. I just wanted something spiderman in my collection. I collect almost only DC stuff since i dont read anything marvel.

Happy to say I just blew my load..of points on MJ:horror. Couldnt resist anymore. But shall I bother getting the boyfriend? I have the original spidey comiquette so doing Gwen and MJ together argument seems stronger lol.

Last edited:
Happy to say I just blew my load..of points on MJ:horror. Couldnt resist anymore. But shall I bother getting the boyfriend? I have the original spidey comiquette so doing Gwen and MJ together argument seems stronger lol.

I've gone in with the whole set because I love Campbells art and I want a really nice Spidey set up

But if you want a Spidey as well, I think anything other than the one from this set would look out of place.

GO FOR IT!

I think you might be right in terms of scale but not convinced that the new comiquette will look as good as the old one. MJ inhand might allow me to judge the paint app and decide whether to switch. Don't really think I can justify both.

I think you might be right in terms of scale but not convinced that the new comiquette will look as good as the old one. MJ inhand might allow me to judge the paint app and decide whether to switch. Don't really think I can justify both.

I don't necessarily mean that it will look better than the current comiquette, I just think that even if it were the same scale, the MJ and Gwen are very stylised and have specific look that may make the current Spidey comiquette look out of place with them.

I suppose it all depends on what's pleasing to your eye

I have had the original comiquette and I now have to the MJ comiquette. You really need to get the new comiquette, because scale-wise the new comiquettes don't fit. And these new ladies are not so big, so not really stand-alone pieces. So I would say, you really need the new one also:yess:

Back