Statue J. Scott Campbell - New Mary Jane Comiquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No i've bought a number of Sixth Scale items from them. This was my first statue.

sorry to hear you went through all this. I'v collected statues from SS for at least ten years and I can vouch the statue business is one that is 50/50. I have learned the odds of damage in the statue market is significant. I could see the 1/6 market just being more efficient.

sorry to hear you went through all this. I'v collected statues from SS for at least ten years and I can vouch the statue business is one that is 50/50. I have learned the odds of damage in the statue market is significant. I could see the 1/6 market just being more efficient.

Thanks. It has put me off statues a bit but i am going to buy another one when they refund me (still not heard back). It's just a really nice statue. Was thinking of buying more but will just stick to these JSC ones as i have a long history of following the artist. Worried about Gwen with all her rain drops now.

One thing that's bothering me is it had a low number (71). The next one i buy will probably be in the thousands. Does edition number matter for statues?

Thanks. It has put me off statues a bit but i am going to buy another one when they refund me (still not heard back). It's just a really nice statue. Was thinking of buying more but will just stick to these JSC ones as i have a long history of following the artist. Worried about Gwen with all her rain drops now.

One thing that's bothering me is it had a low number (71). The next one i buy will probably be in the thousands. Does edition number matter for statues?

A low number is nice but makes no difference to how it displays :wink1:

10 or lower night get you a few more quid if you sell.

A number only matters if it's a special number like 47 for the Hitman PF. Or like Collectorcol said, some love low numbers so these might fetch some more when you sell it (like we've got #2 Vega ex, Lord Raptor ex and Felicia ex). Some also love matching numbers, like we have got the entire F4F Sonic line (both Classic as Modern) #500 :)

Seal of approval...

jsc.jpg

I can't wait to get MJ it's been ages since I last got a statue.

Come to think of it I think she'll be my 1st ever female statue or figure I've ever bought. Good start :)

I can't wait to get MJ it's been ages since I last got a statue.

Come to think of it I think she'll be my 1st ever female statue or figure I've ever bought. Good start :)

It's my first female statue, too. It's a nice one for sure. I couldn't pass on Spidey's main squeeze.

All I can say is OMG!!!! I finally got a chance to open my "Mary Jane" statue and cannot believe how great it looks in person! I'm so impressed that it is going to be hard to wait for the next 3 in the series!

I didn't take any pictures but it looks just like the others posted. Absolutely amazing! :D

All I can say is OMG!!!! I finally got a chance to open my "Mary Jane" statue and cannot believe how great it looks in person! I'm so impressed that it is going to be hard to wait for the next 3 in the series!

I didn't take any pictures but it looks just like the others posted. Absolutely amazing! :D

pics or it didnt happen...

How long does Sideshow take to get back to you out of curiosity? I contacted them through the form the website told me to. Gonna call on Monday...

How long does Sideshow take to get back to you out of curiosity? I contacted them through the form the website told me to. Gonna call on Monday...

Live Chat is a great option when they're open, especially for international customers as it's free.
They can take ages to reply to email.

Here are some phone pics of my Marry Jane. Between her and Obi Mythos, I've gotten really lucky both came just flawless. Really looking forward to the rest of this statue line.

Agreed... But I was told straight up I couldn't move my payment at this time.

I think it has to do with the tons of Batman PFs going out the door. I was charged for the MJ last week and I called yesterday asking why it hasn't shipped, the rep told me they're backed up getting them out and it's causing a shipping jam. Maybe they're trying to keep things simpler right now.

Back