Statue J. Scott Campbell - New Mary Jane Comiquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just got mine. She's a beaut! Does anybody elses rattle a bit if you shake it?

I have another question also, does anybody else's have cushion legs that are uneven? It looks like 3/5 of mine will hit the surface of wherever you're displaying her, and the two on the sides are a bit shorter and don't hit the surface. She is still stable as is though.

Bit more scale pics:

0BXDfH2.jpg

Just got mine. She's a beaut! Does anybody elses rattle a bit if you shake it?

She is definitely a beaut.... The paint app reminds me of Lara croft comiquette. It was flawless too.

I have some statue that rattles too. No big deal. I heard if you break it open, there is 5 oz of gold in it. You might want to try it :D

Ink. I take back the ES comment. She looks amazing. I was going to wait on getting her but maybe I might just pick her up sooner. Looms beaaaautiful

Sent from my SGH-I747M using Tapatalk

I hope the paint jobs on Red Sonja and Wonder Woman PFs are as good as this, they should just use this factory for all their releases from now on.

First let me come over to this thread so I can heap some praise on a piece that came out flawless. WOW!!!! Talk about perfect!!! (Wish I could say the same for Batman)

She is also bigger then 1/6.... assuming Bowen is 1/6.

And I think her 1/5 scale fits in perfectly with the 1/4 scale Rhino. Comic wise the villains like Rhino are always HUGE!!! So Spider-man should fit in well also.

She's arrived in the UK Yay!

Here a few pics of mine:

10qfb4m.jpg

Came home for lunch today and was looking at this very thread when the door bell rang. To my surprise this gem showed up early. Took a few quick pics and measurements before heading back to work so pardon the dust. Was dead set on displaying the Jscott Campbell line with the Carnage and eventual Venom comiquettes till I saw how small she was.

So Spidey is 5'10 and MJ is 5'8 according to marvel.
Koto spidey from heel to head is about 11.5 inches which is 1/6.087 scale.
Bowen spidey is 10inches which equates to 1/7 scale
Sideshow MJ is about 15 inches from heel to head and equates to 1/4.53 scale

How can SS justify shipping of USD40 for this broad to Singapore??? That's what it costs to ship the Lady Death PF to here, and her box is 3 times as large as MJ's!

This piece looks friggin amazing!!! I had it on PO then canceled...now after seeing the pics I want her again...ohhh the decisions...not to mention the $250 price tag :-/ what to do what to do.. .. ..

This piece looks friggin amazing!!! I had it on PO then canceled...now after seeing the pics I want her again...ohhh the decisions...not to mention the $250 price tag :-/ what to do what to do.. .. ..

I did the same thing you did, and just re-ordered it but I honestly believe that the price is worth it considering the paint job on these and how flawless it looks.

Back