Statue J. Scott Campbell - New Mary Jane Comiquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here a few comparison pics with Koto Venom and Koto Spider-man:

35lam9j.jpg

3169ggk.jpg

Ugh, I shouldn't have come into this thread. I had to cancel her because she'd be arriving too soon and was talking myself out of getting her but she looks phenomenal. I might have to FlexPay this one especially knowing that Black Cat is coming on the horizon too.

She's quite stunning in person, one of the best female sculpts from Sideshow IMO... even though she is a bit tiny.

Ours came with wobbly cushion legs so Sideshow is going to replace her for us. Hopefully we'll get one with good paints like the one we are returning. :pray:

She's quite stunning in person, one of the best female sculpts from Sideshow IMO... even though she is a bit tiny.

Ours came with wobbly cushion legs so Sideshow is going to replace her for us. Hopefully we'll get one with good paints like the one we are returning. :pray:

With mine there is also only 3 cushion legs touching the ground at the same time but it's not really disturbing or visible. I got a nice paint job so I'm not gonna go through the hassle of a replacement...

With mine there is also only 3 cushion legs touching the ground at the same time but it's not really disturbing or visible. I got a nice paint job so I'm not gonna go through the hassle of a replacement...

You guys have me worried :pray:

They told me to destroy mine so i'll be doing that this weekend and taking pictures. Seems like such a waste for a minor problem but i understand why it has to be done.

I'm still confused about what i'll do when the FedEx tax invoice comes. With me destroying it and not returning it i won't have any proof of return shipping.

Crap I didn't realise MJ is shipping. I've been well out of the loop lately. Only because I really need to save money right now & coming on here doesn't help :lol

I'm not really big fan of Spider-Man license, but this MJ is really gorgeous. Hard to pass even for me !

I had to cancel mine with the Batman PF arriving, but used my points and re ordered the other day. I can't wait to see this is person!

Well Hello There Tiger!

01ms.jpg

JSC Mary Jane 1:5 Comiquette 764/6000 - Sideshow

Yowzah!!! She's a stunner! Love this piece, great pose, her face is stunning, love the little magazine details, the gap between the spidey costume and her back arch. The only defect I have is that some of the webbing on her shoulders is kind of grey, like some some glue residue is laid on top of the black, not sure. It's a bit annoying but not overly noticeable and the piece otherwise is gorgeous so I'll survive.

7wxc.jpg

4xb6.jpg

zit4.jpg

7tko.jpg

o97f.jpg

qh8c.jpg

ia44.jpg

a2z1.jpg

7tbj.jpg

kwnx.jpg

Amazing pics Drakul:clap

Some of my webbing is also kinda grey on the back, so I don't know if that's a defect or it's supposed to be like that...

Great Pic's Drakul. I ordered mine from a local reseller & just noticed mine isn't expected to arrive until May which is ages away :(

Another 'scale' pic -
mj1.jpg

Definitely one of the better Marvel statues ever-
mj2.jpg

Attachments

• mj3.jpg
    mj3.jpg
    29 KB · Views: 513
one of the best, if not the best human female paint app I've seen from SS. Looks as good as the proto. I think I will use $200 in points to get her.

Back