Statue J. Scott Campbell - New Mary Jane Comiquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I still have two flex pays left. I assume I'll have the choice of paying early.

I may delay shipping two weeks so I'm not so pinched. It is the holidays... My budget was slotted for friends and family.

I still have two flex pays left. I assume I'll have the choice of paying early.

I may delay shipping two weeks so I'm not so pinched. It is the holidays... My budget was slotted for friends and family.

I'm pretty sure you do. I'd be shocked if they said no. (Not too familiar though.)

Just put mine on Flex pay.... Batman is coming and that will be 450.00 out of my account.

Not going to display MJ without Spidey anyways... Could just cancel all together. I love the statue but its not a must own for me... Does not really fit in with the rest of my collection... However every time I look at it I think... "Ah why not??"

This is right around the corner!! I was doing some dusting today, getting the space ready for its arrival! w00t w00t. Don't fail me, QC.

I cant wait to see some in hand pics mostly so I can see some scale comparisons. This format and pose is a little confusing for me.

Can anyone help me with this question.

I have the 3 Campbell statues on order. Looks like MJ will be mine in a couple of weeks. I'm more of a figure collector and these will be my first statues.

What would be the best shelf to display these 3? I was going to buy a detolf but wouldn't that be too small for the Spidey?

Can anyone help me with this question.

I have the 3 Campbell statues on order. Looks like MJ will be mine in a couple of weeks. I'm more of a figure collector and these will be my first statues.

What would be the best shelf to display these 3? I was going to buy a detolf but wouldn't that be too small for the Spidey?

a detolf would be fine

Last edited:
Back