Statue J. Scott Campbell - New Mary Jane Comiquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm glad we get to see the production quality on these so soon since people are worried about the unique style of paint apps being duplicated in the factory. Should give us a good idea either way of how well the other pieces will turn out. I only have Spidey coming myself.

That is what I am planning on. If it doesn't knock it out of the park, then I'll be happy with just the original spider-man comiquette.

Spidey will be a must and a lot more difficult to pick up compared to the others. Smart moves.

Spidey will be a must and a lot more difficult to pick up compared to the others. Smart moves.

No I meant my 1/4 Spidey comiquette. The original one. If MJ doesn't knock it out of the park, it will be telling what to expect from the other two. I am not a fan of 1/5 on non-dio pieces to begin with so these need to be special.

No I meant my 1/4 Spidey comiquette. The original one. If MJ doesn't knock it out of the park, it will be telling what to expect from the other two. I am not a fan of 1/5 on non-dio pieces to begin with so these need to be special.

Ah. I get ya.

Yeah, if you're not a fan of the size, then makes sense.

If you're on the fence though, I'd PO then return it, if it doesn't meet expectations. (And maybe you did. I don't know.) This thing will be at a premium quickly, I fear.

I re-ordered MJ with the $20 off coupon since there was no NRD. Can't wait to see how she came out... i'm a little worried about her freckles.

Some monetary issues and since the edition size was so large, I canceled it and figured I could re-order it later. But now with this coupon, I decided I could squeeze it in now. :lol

Some monetary issues and since the edition size was so large, I canceled it and figured I could re-order it later. But now with this coupon, I decided I could squeeze it in now. :lol

Well, all that matters is that you've got it on order again. :rock Congrats!

Well, all that matters is that you've got it on order again. :rock Congrats!

:1-1: :hi5:

Thanks! She was a must have for me, so canceling her was hard enough in the first place. I'm glad Sideshow gives us coupons that exceed the value of rewards points sometimes because it helps make the hobby a little easier.

:1-1: :hi5:

Thanks! She was a must have for me, so canceling her was hard enough in the first place. I'm glad Sideshow gives us coupons that exceed the value of rewards points sometimes because it helps make the hobby a little easier.

Yeah, these coupons are nice. I don't ever recalls them releasing so many, but can't complain.

Back