Statue J. Scott Campbell - New Mary Jane Comiquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: New Mary Jane Comiquette?

diff angle (Oliver Chua on flickr):

9335489595_1ab78b97a2_h.jpg

Nice rear! But one little thing that is off, the jeans is not suppose to be contour the body like spendex does. It suppose to go straight across and should be able to show part of the undie or G-string etc, if you know what I mean. But still a great statue!

Pre-Ordered mine, A little upset there was no EX edition =/ but this is an amazing statue and I have been waiting for it for awhile. I cannot wait for the set

Pairing up the statue with the artwork of Campbell would be a fantastic display. Really hoping for an opportunity to buy the artwork prints

Re: New Mary Jane Comiquette?

Nice rear! But one little thing that is off, the jeans is not suppose to be contour the body like spendex does. It suppose to go straight across and should be able to show part of the undie or G-string etc, if you know what I mean. But still a great statue!

:lecture They're probably not 100% cotton.

Clicked the link and ordered. This piece looks awesome! I'm down for this one and Gwen...I've already got Spidey covered with the comiquette.

Good look at the size

JSC_MJ1.jpg

Seems a tad small... Is this definitely 1/5 scale?

Gorgeous art! WOW, they TOTALLY should have included the artwork as an EX :buttrock:

Don't usually care about art prints but yes this should be included.. I know that the Star Wars Mythos give you a print with their items so this picture just may come with the item. No Ex needed.

Oh and Ordered. Spidey and MJ will look great on the same shelf. Don't think I will buy Gwen but she looks great also.

Clicked the link and ordered. This piece looks awesome! I'm down for this one and Gwen...I've already got Spidey covered with the comiquette.

I've got the great comiquette as well, but I wonder if MJ will look decent posed in front of it.

Is that the Daily Bugle to the left of her?? Be cool if it is with some Spidey shots on the front page :)

9335489595_1ab78b97a2_h.jpg

It is, and it does! It's in one of the SDCC videos that covers this set. Not sure which though, but it's a nice touch.

I think they would be too small... Not only is original Spidey Comi 1/4 scale I always thought he seemed just a tad larger then true 1/4 scale.

I dig the statue though so I might still get it. I think the AH Mary Jane is about the same scale as this one. I doubt they will ever make a 1/4 scale MJ.

Here is a great pic of all three to show of the scale

I saw this, and it really shows how small MJ looks, even though she's the same scale as the other two. Hopefully they pose well together for those picking them up! I'm sure playing around with their positioning a bit, and keeping MJ near the front will help a bit.

I really want this and Gwen but I think I'm only going to get Spidey. I'm going to have to get a new car by the end of the year, so I need to be very selective.

I can't believe there's no art print. If a series of statues is going to be based on a particular artist they should include prints of the artist, no questions asked.

Ordered. Will probably buy Gwen and Spidey as well.

Count me in as someone who would LOVE it if the decision is made to include an art print.

-Snags

Back