Statue J. Scott Campbell - New Mary Jane Comiquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
pyheqeja.jpg

You see that?

So its normal...?

Mine also has areas like that along with a very large area of the lighter hair color on the top of her head whereas there should only be some highlights but such variations are to be expected. This is such a great looking piece and I'm still amazed at how great the final run turned out.

I need to go look at mine....

Yep, mine has it too. It's a bit more subtle, but it's definitely grey paint. Normal.

Fantastic pictures Gothic.
Looks like she came out really well for you.
GRATS !

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Fantastic pictures Gothic.
Looks like she came out really well for you.
GRATS !

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Yeah there great pictures. Mine should be arriving this month, I can't wait to have MJ & Spidey displayed together.

Now hoping for SS to make some villains in the line like Venom & the Green Goblin etc

Wow your ones so perfect my one has grey splotches on one arm uploadfromtaptalk1396822975899.jpg

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

That's what I asked... They deemed it worthy which is why they won't allow me to return it

That's what I asked... They deemed it worthy which is why they won't allow me to return it

Sorry to hear that... I've been extremely lucky with SS pieces I've yet to have a bad one (Knock on Wood), I Even got a fairly flawless Poison Ivy... I guess it's just the luck of the draw.. Although when I hear stories like yours, I'm kind of glad there are other companies that are starting to make 1:4 scale statues, IMO competition brings out the best in companies, when they have none they start to get sloppy..

Back