Statue J Scott Campbell Classic Spiderman Comiquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
hahaha I would but due to the returning period it won't be possible, I'll be getting the EX after the 30 days. Just pondering if I should take my chances with the EX...don't want to end up paying $800 without getting a decent spidey :(

Ah got you

I tell you it sucks having looked forward to this piece and see all the crap people are going through. I got lucky and got a decent one, but as stoked as I was for this it would pain me to have to send this back for a full refund.

This thread is a major downer.... I was really looking forward to an amazing release after Gwen and MJ

Yeah man it sort of has become one. This could've been so amazing

Sent from the Cockpit of the Millenium Falcon

Sucks that everyone has had issues with theirs...honestly my EX came in 2 weeks ago and I have no gripes with mine...I love it. Paint is perfect and feet fit in perfectly

I just picked up my Spiderman Sculpt! wow I'm pumped how good it turned out Spiderman 1.jpg

So my exclusive WL converted......super debating it. I mean I see it sells pretty well on eBay, but seeing that I have Gwen and Mj; and surely Black Cat as well. I probably wouldn't mind this being my first male piece......tough choices...

Sold mine already. Did it for cost as I figured he wanted it a hell of a lot more than me so it went to a good home. Gonna put this money towards my Hellboy PFF.

Nice set. I wasn't sure I would like any of them. But I now like all 3. I just got my Gladiatpr Hulk PF Damn it's a huge piece, and heavy also.

Congrats Custo I kne you were really hoping to find this one. Looks great with the ladies.

It is a nice set. I love this piece I just feel it could have been better even before the release IMO

I think it varies further away from the proto than the ladies do, but that if the QC had been a little more on point and there weren't so many issues people would be able to overlook it more. It is just dissapointing to see so many people have bad experiences where this should have been one of the statues of the year.

This is a nice set. I really like the 3 together. And REALLY looking forward to throwing BC into the mix. So far, I think Gwen wins 'Best of Show.'

Back