Statue J Scott Campbell Classic Spiderman Comiquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think it varies further away from the proto than the ladies do, but that if the QC had been a little more on point and there weren't so many issues people would be able to overlook it more. It is just dissapointing to see so many people have bad experiences where this should have been one of the statues of the year.

Pretty much what is worrying me. While I'm sure I can work it out at SSC, I just feel unlucky pulling the trigger on this one. Don't know hwy.

Well just cancelled my EX that converted yesterday, I just could't take the risk of paying expensive shipping (I'm using a freight forwarder) and receiving a defective statue again. It was a tough decision, this statue was the piece that "wowed" me last year at SDCC and I was so looking forward to getting it, already had the ladies.

Maybe with COTD being "theirs" they'll be more careful, those amazing statues will make me break one of my most important collecting rules "Know and care for the character" ...I hope that SS realises that they need to solve the constant QC problems, they do got some great statues coming out next year.

Well just cancelled my EX that converted yesterday, I just could't take the risk of paying expensive shipping (I'm using a freight forwarder) and receiving a defective statue again. It was a tough decision, this statue was the piece that "wowed" me last year at SDCC and I was so looking forward to getting it, already had the ladies.

Maybe with COTD being "theirs" they'll be more careful, those amazing statues will make me break one of my most important collecting rules "Know and care for the character" ...I hope that SS realises that they need to solve the constant QC problems, they do got some great statues coming out next year.

Sorry to hear that. Shipping can be a *****. I converted too. I may just pull the trigger.

This might be my new favourite statue. I'd like to think I have a couple grail pieces in the Mark VI Maquette and the Doom PF, but I just love this new Spidey more especially when he's grouped up with Mary Jane and Gwen.

Sorry to hear that. Shipping can be a *****. I converted too. I may just pull the trigger.

Man.. I had decided to go for it, but I think I ended up making the conscious choice...If I lived in the states I would have bought it for sure!

I'll wait until my LCS gets it and if they receive a good one I'll pull the trigger even if a have to pay a little more :(

Man.. I had decided to go for it, but I think I ended up making the conscious choice...If I lived in the states I would have bought it for sure!

I'll wait until my LCS gets it and if they receive a good one I'll pull the trigger even if a have to pay a little more :(

No family in the States? I always see people buy these things get em in how they want, and when they visit down, just take the stuff with em.

I sell a ton of electronics here and that's the situations we get. Hell, I'm nervous and I live in the U.S. :lol

No family in the States? I always see people buy these things get em in how they want, and when they visit down, just take the stuff with em.

I sell a ton of electronics here and that's the situations we get. Hell, I'm nervous and I live in the U.S. :lol

hahaha I do have some family, but hate to be that bothersome nephew/cousin that orders tons of expensive **** (gorgeous pieces of art) which comes in giant boxes and then asks for a thorough inspection of the items. In a couple of weeks I'll be going to Vegas, I'll search for a LCS and maybe I'll get lucky :)

hahaha I do have some family, but hate to be that bothersome nephew/cousin that orders tons of expensive **** (gorgeous pieces of art) which comes in giant boxes and then asks for a thorough inspection of the items. In a couple of weeks I'll be going to Vegas, I'll search for a LCS and maybe I'll get lucky :)

There you go! Wishing the best of luck for you bro. I'm sure you'll find one.

Pretty much what is worrying me. While I'm sure I can work it out at SSC, I just feel unlucky pulling the trigger on this one. Don't know hwy.

Pull the trigger. You live in the US and have the iron clad return policy.... That or sell it.

This might be my new favourite statue. I'd like to think I have a couple grail pieces in the Mark VI Maquette and the Doom PF, but I just love this new Spidey more especially when he's grouped up with Mary Jane and Gwen.

Again congrats on a good one Custco. I wish everyone could have gotten one because it does look AMAZING when done up properly.

A few more pics of spidey! P0012867.jpgP0302952.jpg

My JSC signed print just came through the letterbox and completes this display no end

Damn Green! That's one fine print! I may just buy one of JSC bundle prints when they are next available. Would definitely accompany these statues well enough!

Go for it, You will not be disappointed

sounds like it, can't wait for it to arrive!

Back