Statue J Scott Campbell Classic Spiderman Comiquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I only just find out about this figure and I absolutely love it. It is a bit outside of my budget but I've been selling some stuff lately so that might make it possible. I've entered the waiting list but am not too hopeful about it.

As I am new to this, is there any indications as to how long the MJ figure will be in stock for? I need to sell some more stuff I don't use anymore to get her aswell. But I am guessing it is best to start with this one.

Definitely start with Spidey. I would imagine that's the character you like best. They made a TON of MJs and she'll be in stock for quite awhile. Spidey is much more popular and if either of the 2 are gonna sell out...put your money on Spidey. Secure Spidey 1st, then go back and pick up MJ.

Good luck selling off some of your stuff and picking up the statues you want. We've all been there. This hobby isn't cheap. Welcome to the forum!

I gotta say the more I look at these together, the more the QC issues just kind of melt away. I'll just chalk the little imperfections up to "battle damage" lol.
download44.jpg
download33.jpg

This is kinda late ...since I received Spidey a while ago ...but curiosity is getting the best of me. I ordered the exclusive version, but wanted to know if the price was the same at SideShow for the exclusive and non-exclusive version? Believe it or not I didn't bother to check the price diff when I ordered this.

Funny thing is ...I grew to like the regular head better. Spidey's mask should only be partially off if he's kissing one of his girls, IMO.

This is kinda late ...since I received Spidey a while ago ...but curiosity is getting the best of me. I ordered the exclusive version, but wanted to know if the price was the same at SideShow for the exclusive and non-exclusive version? Believe it or not I didn't bother to check the price diff when I ordered this.

Funny thing is ...I grew to like the regular head better. Spidey's mask should only be partially off if he's kissing one of his girls, IMO.

If you order directly from SSC the prices are the same on the Ex or the Reg

Got mine 2day. No damages and feet fit perfect. But am not that happy with the paint application.Black shadows all over the statue, and the red is not as red as I wanted it to be and I LOVE RED color. Seen some here that r worse. I guess am turning to Custom statues as SS seems to disappointing us year by year. I d rather pay double the money on a statue and have the proper quality than this.That is why am being extremely picky of what am buying from now on

Got mine 2day. No damages and feet fit perfect. But am not that happy with the paint application.Black shadows all over the statue, and the red is not as red as I wanted it to be and I LOVE RED color. Seen some here that r worse. I guess am turning to Custom statues as SS seems to disappointing us year by year. I d rather pay double the money on a statue and have the proper quality than this.That is why am being extremely picky of what am buying from now on

Do you have pics Skorpio??

They sent me replacements that were just as crappy or worse than the original

Sent from the Cockpit of the Millenium Falcon

Put some pics up m8! And if you can highlight the problem areas
Not home. But its just the head sculpts (ex has a chip on nose, reg head has a black cut in he eye area and black splotches. The arms are really shiny and the magnets are weaker)

Sent from the Cockpit of the Millenium Falcon

So a question for the international buyers, if you get a defective statue and are given the option to return it and get your cash back does SS pays for the shipping?

My waitlist converted for the ex and I'm waiting for Sideshow to respond to my exchange request due to bad paint and broken fingers on my reg. Hopefully I can just make an even exchange.. I'll call them tomorrow.

I wouldn't ge t it and cobble together a good one

hahaha I would but due to the returning period it won't be possible, I'll be getting the EX after the 30 days. Just pondering if I should take my chances with the EX...don't want to end up paying $800 without getting a decent spidey :(

I tell you it sucks having looked forward to this piece and see all the crap people are going through. I got lucky and got a decent one, but as stoked as I was for this it would pain me to have to send this back for a full refund.

Back