J.J. Abrams' Star Trek Into Darkness

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
He's got a big gun.

AvLFVIS.jpg

New trailer is due out today, along with a 'jump start' of the viral (for those following.)

WOW! Really excited to see this!
That's a big ship!

stid01.jpg

The new ship appears to be based on the John Eaves ship that appears on the top of page 58 of Star Trek: The art of the Film.

Last edited:
I love how they used some of the TDKR Xfinity "Journey" trailer music. :lol

Last edited:
WOW! Really excited to see this!
That's a big ship!

stid01.jpg

The new ship appears to be based on the John Eaves ship that appears on the top of page 58 of Star Trek: The art of the Film.

I am getting more excited with each trailer release and this one was the best one yet.

Yea, that design looks like his phase I mock up drawing of the Enterprise E kinda.

I always knew there was going to be another ship and i believe we see this one crashing to earth as well, seems like it has some type of special weapons system that is used to decimate the Enterprise.

Looks like the theme of Kirk becoming worthy of the captaincy will be good. Was fascinating to see him turn and apologise.

And Uhura in a rubber suit, i can dig it

Last edited:
Some theaters are showing the first movie before the second one on May 16th. So far I haven't found it near me. :(

Back