J.J. Abrams' Star Trek Into Darkness

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
startrekintodarknessposter.jpg

Don't like how the look like guns and not phasers. Almost looks like Kirks holding a Beretta :(

Very 'Charlie's Angels' looking poses. :lol

Never been a Star Trek guy, but I watched JJ's a few months back and absolutely loved it. My excitement for this film is up there with Man of Steel and IM3.

Benedict Cumberbatch has got to be one of the strangest looking leading men I've ever seen. Just something about him gives me the creeps.

Benedict Cumberbatch has got to be one of the strangest looking leading men I've ever seen. Just something about him gives me the creeps.

He is a weird looking dude with a voice that would give the Devil chills, but he's fascinating to watch, at least he is in Sherlock.

He is absolutely perfect as Sherlock. It suits him to a T. I love him as Sherlock and am really looking forward to the movie.

He was also extra super creepy in Atonement, which is what I knew him from before Sherlock.

I was expecting Tom Hanks to jump off the cliff with them.

And what is up with the recent trend of following overhead shots of people jumping off cliffs, roofs and through windows now?

Back