J.J. Abrams' Fringe

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I saw the second episode, although I like the show, it has some moments that make me scratch my head and roll my eyes.
Spoiler Spoiler:

Hopefully there won't be anymore eye rolling scenes in future episodes.

Last nights episode was very good and I am enjoying immensely.

You know I meant to post last night. :lol This thread doesn't get much action.

Last nights ep. was by FAR the best of the season. Granted we're only 3 (or 4) into it. But last nights ep. was why I was so drawn to the X-Files.

I love ep. like that!!!! :banana :banana :banana :banana

I was just happy that Peter was given more to do in this episode than watch over his dad and be a sarcastic prick.

I was just happy that Peter was given more to do in this episode than watch over his dad and be a sarcastic prick.

We were able to see more of the relationship between Peter and Walter.
I am a big X-Files fan and this show gives me the same vibe.

Agreed. I'm looking forward to this show a lot. I just hope it doesn't get canceled like so many of Fox's other promising shows have done in the past. (ie JOHN DOE) :(

POTENTIAL SPOILER:

So I don't expect anyone to reply right away, (because Fringe in currently airing) but in the beginning of the episode right before
Spoiler Spoiler:
there's someone that walks out of the elevator with a hat by his side. (The gentleman is bald.) As he walks out of the elevator, he puts it on and walks out of view.
Spoiler Spoiler:
(I don't have DVR so I can rewind.) Can someone please verify this. That particular part went by so fast, so I know it sounds like a long shot, but still......It sparked my interest.

I've seen two episodes and just can't seem to get into it. From what I have seen I'm guessing it will be science fiction and not supernatural? I usually prefer supernatural stuff over science fiction so maybe that's why I can't get into it.

That being said I really hope Lost doesn't go the Supernatural route when everything is finally explained.

POTENTIAL SPOILER:

So I don't expect anyone to reply right away, (because Fringe in currently airing) but in the beginning of the episode right before
Spoiler Spoiler:
there's someone that walks out of the elevator with a hat by his side. (The gentleman is bald.) As he walks out of the elevator, he puts it on and walks out of view.
Spoiler Spoiler:
(I don't have DVR so I can rewind.) Can someone please verify this. That particular part went by so fast, so I know it sounds like a long shot, but still......It sparked my interest.

Yes it was.

POTENTIAL SPOILER:

Spoiler Spoiler:
Spoiler Spoiler:

Yes it Was!!!!

Yes it was.

YEAH!!!!!!! Score one for me! :rock

That's for the verification Natrix and dr2red! I was freaking out when I saw it, but it went by so fast. I couldn't be certain! :banana

Add this to the Conspiracy thread. Hopefully, it'll help add a small piece to the puzzle.

Just added my contribution to the Conspiracy thread. Now, I feel like I can call it a night! :joy

Everybody, it's been almost 3 days since the last premier episode and no response?! Come on! :lol

I for one thought it was O.K. Not my favorite, but all around not a failure. I wonder what favor Peter will have to do in return for the help from Massive Dynamics.

Everybody, it's been almost 3 days since the last premier episode and no response?! Come on! :lol

I for one thought it was O.K. Not my favorite, but all around not a failure. I wonder what favor Peter will have to do in return for the help from Massive Dynamics.

Well the Massive Dynamics chick said something about his deal with some tribe in South America for their soil. But I have a feeling that she will ask him to do something if the team gets to close to MD to stall the investigation or drive it in a new direction away from MD.

Weak episode, possibly the weakest so far. I thought Olivia's rough past was interesting, but I wonder why she hasn't looked for her father in the years since. With her being an FBI agent and all, you'd think it'd be fairly easy for her to do so. If she doesn't like getting those B-Day cards every year, then do something about it. Geez.

The sci-fi plot in this episode was pretty forgettable and the only cool part was in the first 5 minutes.

I don't know about anyone else, but I love watching for the Observer. Kinda like "Where's Waldo." I really want to go back and see the first few episodes now.

I don't know about anyone else, but I love watching for the Observer. Kinda like "Where's Waldo." I really want to go back and see the first few episodes now.

I missed him in the last episode on Tuesday. Where was he at?

Back