J.J. Abrams' Fringe

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Score was by the guy who does most of the Pixar movies.

I thought it was pretty good, it's kind of weird because it's not a conventional show, it's a story and it seems if you miss an episode you'll get confused later on.

What a brilliant 1st episode, I was glued to the TV from beginning to end! It doesn't hurt that it's a sci-fi themed show which I love and the cast is awesome, Josh Jackson was really good and Anna Torv (Olivia) looks like she was cloned from Cate Blanchett's DNA, I really liked her character as well. The writing was solid and it was a great set up for things to come, can't wait for the rest of the season.

What a brilliant 1st episode, I was glued to the TV from beginning to end! It doesn't hurt that it's a sci-fi themed show which I love and the cast is awesome, Josh Jackson was really good and Olivia looks like she was cloned from Cate Blanchett's DNA, I really liked her character as well. The writing was solid and it was a great set up for things to come, can't wait for the rest of the season.

i agree and it's always good seeing Denethor not setting himself on fire.

but the season is young! :lol

What a brilliant 1st episode, I was glued to the TV from beginning to end! It doesn't hurt that it's a sci-fi themed show which I love and the cast is awesome, Josh Jackson was really good and Anna Torv (Olivia) looks like she was cloned from Cate Blanchett's DNA, I really liked her character as well. The writing was solid and it was a great set up for things to come, can't wait for the rest of the season.

Ha! I thought the same thing about Anna Torv as well while I was watching.

i agree and it's always good seeing Denethor not setting himself on fire.

but the season is young! :lol

Yeah, but he's still playing 'crazy' in the show...at least this time he has a sense of humor.

Methinks J.J. is a LOTR movie fan. That or just a really neat coincidence.

Ha! I thought the same thing about Anna Torv as well while I was watching.
She really is quite beautiful, her and Cate could be sisters! :D I instantly liked her character, she's strong and determined like another of JJ Abram's female characters, Sydney Bristow! :rock

Back