I've Had My Indy Cherry Popped

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Y'all have to admit though . . .the early 80's was one of the best times to be watching movies: ESB, Raiders, Conan, Blade Runner. Wasn't that the time of Porky's as well, and Fast Times at Ridgemont High?

You sir are forgetting Revenge of the Nerds.

WE'VE GOT PIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D

I'm debating whether I should get the single DVDs or wait until the next box hits with all 4 films. Decisions, decisions.

I don't think there is going to be another new DVD release of the original films this fall when CRYSTAL SKULL hits. If there is any kind of box set it will just be the same discs that came out last week packaged with the new CRYSTAL SKULL DVD.

All 4 will be coming to Blu-ray at the same time this Fall, however.

Figured the Indy thread could use a little more upbeat conversation and I'm sure this will bring a smile to some Indy fans' faces.

Since the DVDs came out on 5/13, I've now watched Raiders 3 times, Temple 3 times, and shortly will be watching crusade for the 3rd time.

These movies are a lot of fun to watch, and the theme John Williams came up with, in my opinon, goes down as one of his most iconic pieces, along with the JAWS theme and some of the specific pieces from Star Wars and Jurassic Park.

Back