Its time for the next Joe!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
sneakpeek.jpg

Wel uh...:monkey1

Joe Wearing a beret..
Falcon or Dial Tone.. or Stormavik??

Next 1/6 figure.. Desert Scorpion (with removable helmet and without the mutated scorpion)..

I'm going to cast the negative vote for those two. I don't want to see a dude in a sports jersey or a bare chested dude. Even though the Joes are a spec ops unit and have carte blanche, I want to see the Joes in military gear. The only Joe in non military gear I wouldn't mind seeing would be Chuckles.
--

:exactly:

Then again . . . Chuckles in military gear with a captured COBRA outfit would be the exclusive.

Bazooka and Alpine were a funny duo in the cartoon, but there are so many other "secondary", lesser known Joes that are in military garb that I'd prefer to see before Bazooka in his jersey...Hit and Run, Mudrat, Spearhead, Recondo, Ripcord (arguable, he was featured in the comic, but NOT the cartoon unless I'm mistaken) to name just a few.
--

HIT & RUN, RECONDO, RIPCORD (the GI JOE RAH comic book/cartoon version and not the abomination from the GI JOE ROC film) would all make excellent B list characters to produce before ALPINE & BAZOOKA.

Heck, ALPINE & BAZOOKA should be a two pack if they're going to follow the motif/theme of the cartoon.

Still want a Snake Eyes version 1.

Alley viper WITHOUT the overdone crazy neon orange and a night viper.

Sideshow wins at making cobras. So more cobras.

I was thinking since Destro is scheduled for late 2011/early 2012 reveal...to set the tone for next the theme(similiar to this past years January's reveal) we get:

Snow Job
Destro
Snow Serpent
Snow Environment Display

Back