Its time for the next Joe!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think that was back when we had the weird looking normal Pro though. The new Pro, with a human looking abdominal piece, is better suited for Zartan.

That body still has the goofy disproportionate gap from the upper torso to lower torso though. I had to pad Dusty up to fill out his shirt properly.

Of the original greenshirts, I'd argue that Rock N Roll, Grunt and Breaker were the most well known, followed by Flash.

I don't think it's Flash, but I've been wrong before.

If it IS a greenshirt, I'll echo Nam's guess that it is Rock N Roll. A second figure was seen in the background of the Hawk teaser video that looked like Rock N Roll.

I actually hope it's a second Cobra figure. The Joes are catching up to the Cobras on my shelves, and the Cobras need more in terms of numbers.

Snake Eyes
Duke
Flint
Beachhead
Dusty
Stalker

vs.

Cobra Commander
Cobra Trooper
Cobra Officer
Cobra Sniper
Storm Shadow
Firefly
Two Red Ninjas

Last edited:
It doesnt look like Flash....but if it is Rock N Roll (hoping it is) What could make it possibly even be him? He doesnt wear any kind of red webbing at all.....I was looking over my joes and saw that scarlet has the red webbing,but she used a Bow (not weapon with a scope) two other Joes that had the red webbing by their shoulders are Lowlight (who uses a rifle with Scope) and Mutt..who has red padded shoulders and a green shirt.Mutt would be awesome!

It doesnt look like Flash....but if it is Rock N Roll (hoping it is) What could make it possibly even be him? He doesnt wear any kind of red webbing at all.....

Nothing, other than a guess based on the Hawk teaser video.

I was looking over my joes and saw that scarlet has the red webbing,but she used a Bow (not weapon with a scope) two other Joes that had the red webbing by their shoulders are Lowlight (who uses a rifle with Scope) and Mutt..who has red padded shoulders and a green shirt.Mutt would be awesome!

I bet when we see Scarlett she'll have a scope on her crossbow.

I'm pretty sure she be issued an XCR as well.

Last edited:
That's the only thing I think of. Hope it is. then we can dye the green uniform a bit darker and have Grand Slam!!!

Back