Its time for the next Joe!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'd rather see Scarlett or Cover Girl before Lady Jaye. Never was a big fan of LJ in the day. Probably because her figure was terrible back then.

True, but I think with today's tech, they could do a much better one. I forgot about Cover Girl. RAH Cover Girl would be sweet too.

I'd rather see Scarlett or Cover Girl before Lady Jaye. Never was a big fan of LJ in the day. Probably because her figure was terrible back then.

When I was a little kid Flint and Lady Jaye were my two favorite joes. Flint was my first joe and I think Jaye was on my list for Santa from the age of 4 till I stopped making lists. It wasn't until I was older that I saw online what the figure actually looked like. It was quite a shock.:horror

I would love for them to make Lady Jaye but I have a feeling the next female they make is Scarlett.

There are about 103 Snake Eyes figures and the last 50 issues of the comic was renamed Snake Eyes.

Well that's just because he's the most popular Joe. That doesn't mean that he's overrated, just overexposed. When comparing characters without taking into account the number of figures, his skill set and background make him a fascinating character.

To me, that's like saying that Boba Fett is overrated in the Star Wars universe.

He is :lol

He fell in a hole and died :duh

Truth!!

OT, but Boba didn't die, he got out and had some more adventures that weren't good enough to be made into movies. :p

nicholas-cage-reverse-laugh-this-is-not-good-6bb61e3b7bce0931da574d19d1d82c88-2613.gif

****ing Star Wars talk....

I don't care who comes down the pipe next as long as there is a break from all the cobra characters. 9 Joes released to date (10 if you count the first snake eyes)

****ing Star Wars talk....

I don't care who comes down the pipe next as long as there is a break from all the cobra characters. 9 Joes released to date (10 if you count the first snake eyes)

Joes should be coming....Scarlet,Snow Job (Han Hoth parts/jacket re-use),Shipwreck,Gung-ho,Roadblock are in the pipeline

and Dreadnocks are on the table....

no... i dont mean another destro... i mean another "destro" - as in the whole "destro" debate... but about shipwreck & roadblock!

Back