Its time for the next Joe!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I need to pick up Stalker + R&R then all i care about is Scarlet &*Gung Ho... wouldnt mind a few more blue shirts!

should have all those by 2025 and when the figures are $350 a piece

The way we are going Hot Toys standard figures will be be $350 in 3 to 4 years so I'm thinking Sideshow will be up to $400 by 2025 at least.

Hot Toys standard figures a year ago spider-man was around $190 and Loki this year is around $230 so you are looking at a $40 a year increase right there.

Other than any of the original 13, my biggest Joe wants are Gung Ho, Roadblock, Low-Light, Tunnel Rat, and Hit & Run. The weather/environment Joes would be cool, but not a priority on my list.

For Cobra, my biggest wants are B.A.T., Scrap Iron, Copperhead, Tomax/Xamot and the original 3 Dreadnoks. Anything after that is just icing on the cake.

I agree about Cobra soldiers, both those and Imperial Stormtroopers should be in constant production while the lines are active.

I agree about Cobra soldiers, both those and Imperial Stormtroopers should be in constant production while the lines are active.

that would be amazing... i have 6 blue shirt troopers, 2 blue shirt officers & 2 black snipers... ideally i would have a couple more officers & 20 troopers!

doubt we'll see MUTT and Junkyard anytime soon

Is that because of Snake with Timber being a slow sell? Its too bad, I'd love him or Law/Order combo. I was on TA earlier and noticed that some off brand just released a Will Smith with his dog from I am Legend and it was making me think about the need for more Joes with pets.

Is that because of Snake with Timber being a slow sell? Its too bad, I'd love him or Law/Order combo. I was on TA earlier and noticed that some off brand just released a Will Smith with his dog from I am Legend and it was making me think about the need for more Joes with pets.

I think Mutt and Junkyard would sell better because he is just overall cooler than SE....though of course he is one of my favorite Joes...I wouldn't rule him out,but it's likely going to take years to get him.Law and Order would be great too,but Mutt & Junk first!

Baroness seems to have turned out pretty well, so I think they are ready to try Scarlett and/or Lady Jaye.

BATS would be cool, but the interchangable parts might be a challenge both cost and design-wise for them. :p

The original 3 Dreadnoks...on and on...

I think Mutt and Junkyard would sell better because he is just overall cooler than SE....

oryid.gif

LOL, I'm with you. Snake is played out, no doubt, but he's definitely at the top of the list of cool Joes. Well, at least V1 and V2 were cool. When they made him blue.....not so much.

I just don't think that SS has been able to do a great recreation of the original ARAH Snake Eyes figures. The latest one isn't bad, but it just doesn't do it for me. I'm surprised too since Zartan, Baroness, Major Bludd and Cobra Commander are so great.

I loved Mutt and Junkyard back in the day too and I would love to see SS do a version of them. There's so much potential for Spirit though. I wonder if we'll see SS touch him though, with political correctness the way it is now.

Baroness seems to have turned out pretty well, so I think they are ready to try Scarlett and/or Lady Jaye.

BATS would be cool, but the interchangable parts might be a challenge both cost and design-wise for them. :p

The original 3 Dreadnoks...on and on...

I'd rather see Scarlett or Cover Girl before Lady Jaye. Never was a big fan of LJ in the day. Probably because her figure was terrible back then.

I think both Scarlett and Jaye will look good. We can see with Baroness, Catwoman and Harley that Scarletts body suit will be no problem, just hope they keep the classic colors.

LOL, I'm with you. Snake is played out, no doubt, but he's definitely at the top of the list of cool Joes. Well, at least V1 and V2 were cool. When they made him blue.....not so much.

I just don't think that SS has been able to do a great recreation of the original ARAH Snake Eyes figures. The latest one isn't bad, but it just doesn't do it for me. I'm surprised too since Zartan, Baroness, Major Bludd and Cobra Commander are so great.

I loved Mutt and Junkyard back in the day too and I would love to see SS do a version of them. There's so much potential for Spirit though. I wonder if we'll see SS touch him though, with political correctness the way it is now.

Snake eyes is cool,but is ridiculously over-rated...always was and always will be

Back