Its time for the next Joe!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Joes should be coming....Scarlet,Snow Job (Han Hoth parts/jacket re-use),Shipwreck,Gung-ho,Roadblock are in the pipeline

and Dreadnocks are on the table....

Why would they reuse Han Solo parts?

I'd be surprised if anything is in the pipeline. How long have you been chanting this list?

Why would they reuse Han Solo parts?

I'd be surprised if anything is in the pipeline. How long have you been chanting this list?

For Snowjob? :dunno

the snow jacket could easily be re-used and modified for Snow job along with the Snow gloves.....Zartan re-uses Boba fett's hands because Sideshow is sneaky like that.......the list I chant is what is on the development block to be made as stated by Mr Bischof

more Joes are coming and the most obvious one is Scarlet

The Dead was the ultimate reused parts line. Know why they called it The Dead?

Sideshow employees say a lot of things. One thing they don't say is, "this line is dead." Plans change all the time, your list is ancient, and while I don't think this line is dead yet, I do think there's only one more figure on the way (Scarlet).

After that? :rip

While Scarlet is the only figure after Storm Shadow V.2 & Destro that im that bothered about, after the success of Baroness & CC I'd be surprised if this line was dropped...
Seems like yet another person assuming Sideshows decisions are made based on opinions on this site... :cuckoo:

I wish someone from SSC would chime in and give us some what of I hint on the next set of Joes, or maybe an image like they did with Hawk and the Viper from a couple of years back.

I am still hoping they do a Tunnel Rat someday. I feel like he would fit in well with the line they have so far as well.
its crazy how Ultra8294 said that it would be cool if we could get a hint of the next joe and out of no where Madgophermm5 shows-up and puts tunnel rat on the map..

its crazy how Ultra8294 said that it would be cool if we could get a hint of the next joe and out of no where Madgophermm5 shows-up and puts tunnel rat on the map..

tunnel Rat was already on the map....he is on the short-list

i know but just saying how this guy came out of no-where with this just i post and hes out.
hate to break it to you but I am just a long time lurker who finally started posting. If I were a betting man I would say the next joe we see would probably be Scarlett to be honest.

Back