Its time for the next Joe!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Its time for them to announce Scrap Iron; once the POs land this year, he will the only carded Cobra missing from the first three years, c'mon Sideshow announce it already. :lecture

Although I have some other Cobra I'd like to see done as well, I could be very happy with the entire first three year line up done even if no others were made. Kind of giving up on seeing a solid run of the early 80s Joes unless I start pumping them out myself. :lol

I foresee we'll see something (upcoming) during the 12 days of christmas..new bodies have been revealed with Batman and Snake plissken ....candidates are:

Scarlet
Gung-ho
Roadblock
Shipwreck
Snowjob

Dreadnock Buzzer
Tomax/Xamot

im thinking Buzzer, Tomax/Xamot & Shipwreck are going to upset people as much as Destro... probably Scarlet too.
Cant see anyway Sideshow can continue along the same path they are now & keep quite a few people on here happy...

We need JOE's ...we have lots of Cobras recently...2014 should be a JOE year.

we aint going to see **** for the Joe line revealed, christ, they havent really revealed anything

I tried changing snake eyes onto my firefly but his clothes were too big for him!
Anyone recomend a decent body the same height?
i cant afford to change all the others, that would be 23 new bodies!

I have SE on the new Wolverine/Joe Colton body and it looks great, plus you keep articulation. Come to think of it, I transfer all my Joes/cobra onto HT TTs so they are all pretty much the same height. The body used on the Viper (and others I cant think of at the moment) is pretty tall.

I have SE on the new Wolverine/Joe Colton body and it looks great, plus you keep articulation. Come to think of it, I transfer all my Joes/cobra onto HT TTs so they are all pretty much the same height. The body used on the Viper (and others I cant think of at the moment) is pretty tall.

Colton body, huh!? Smarts.

What did you have to do to make the wrist/ankle pegs fit?

Back