Its time for more truetypes

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Unless they have some great new advancement, I don't see many people needing a standard TT. Its all about the Muzzle at this point really. Make a seamless neck TT available and people would be interested again. Otherwise I don't see many wanting to part ways with their $20 knock offs.

Still no news on new truetypes:impatient: Say what you will about people being fine with knock-offs but I will always prefer a quality hot toys body and would love to see some more on the way. Most stores are completely out of stock of the last batch and have been for a long time now, I know they have a lot on there plate but True types are easy to produce and always sell. Hopefully we will get some soon:pray:

Still no news on new truetypes:impatient: Say what you will about people being fine with knock-offs but I will always prefer a quality hot toys body and would love to see some more on the way. Most stores are completely out of stock of the last batch and have been for a long time now, I know they have a lot on there plate but True types are easy to produce and always sell. Hopefully we will get some soon:pray:

So what new types of True types would they do? Personally, I want another African-American body. Don't feel like paying the high prices for the old one.

So what new types of True types would they do? Personally, I want another African-American body. Don't feel like paying the high prices for the old one.

I would like to see a few,

The barney ross or bane style body
The basic narrow shoulder with better sculpted detail
The bruce lee or tonto style body
The Leonidas body

I would also like to see tall and short ankle pegs included as well as the return of the included head sculpts

I would like to see a few,

The barney ross or bane style body
The basic narrow shoulder with better sculpted detail
The bruce lee or tonto style body
The Leonidas body

I would also like to see tall and short ankle pegs included as well as the return of the included head sculpts

You really think they'd release a rubber body?(Leonidas)

On a side note. How are the Knock off bodies?

Looks like Hot Toys are out of the truetype business these days, no release for 2014....this sucks:pfft:

I agree. It sucks that they have not released any new bodies. It's harder to bash together a figure when there is nothing new and the older ones sky rocketed in price.

Back