Its time for more truetypes

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
HT definitely needs to do a new system. Not only are their bodies harder to find and overpriced in the secondary, other companies are catching up. I'm sure they are losing quite a bit of money. If HT were to do a new matrix of bodies they should offer some new innovations as well, and perhaps an additional size or two.

Male
Short/Teen
Regular
Muscle
Heavy

Female (seamless or low seam)
Short/Teen
Shapely/Athletic
Voluptuous

As for head sculpts, I don't know how the likeness licensing works on those. Depending on what they could get away with perhaps folks like Ryan Reynolds, Will Smith, Tom Cruise, Ben Affleck, Denzel Washington, Angelina Jolie, Mila Kunis, Halle Berry which would be pretty bashable.

Of course you are!

Arnold arrival scene. IT HAS TO BE MOVIE ACCURATE!!!!!!:gah:

Yeah, they really need an accurate Arnie body. HT missed a perfect opportunity to do that for the DX10. I passed on thar figure but would have been all over it if it had a new body.

Sent from my LG-E739 using Tapatalk 2

Yeah, they really need an accurate Arnie body. HT missed a perfect opportunity to do that for the DX10. I passed on thar figure but would have been all over it if it had a new body.

I passed on it as well.

*Comic guy voice* Worst DX ever!

Its does have a new body:)

Hot Toys - DX10 - Terminator 2 - T-800 Cyberdyne - Official Specs & Pics

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Click the pic! Buy now!

Hot Toys T-800 Terminator 2 DX

The 1/6th scale DX T-800 Collectible Figure specially features:
- Authentic and detailed fully realized likeness of Arnold Schwarzenegger as T-800 in the movie Terminator 2: Judgment Day with the most updated sculpting technique as of 2012
- Approximately 32 cm tall
- Parallel Eyeball Rolling System (PERS) patented by Hot Toys Limited
- Detailed hair sculpture
- Detachable scalp and cyberdyne chip in the head
- Advanced muscular body with over 30 points of articulation with newly sculpted chest and arm, which further stands out the body shape of Arnold in the movie and allows more flexible movement - Four (4) pairs of interchangeable palms including:
■ One (1) pair of gloved open palms
■ One (1) pair of gloved relaxed palms
■ One (1) pair of gloved palms for holding gun
■ One (1) pair of palms for holding gun
- Each piece of head sculpt is specially hand-painted

hot toys ttm19 and bods

why are these and other ttm bods and the muscle bods so scarce...and expensive.....these days, cant ht distribute more, they would obviously sell

2012 marks the year where HT never release any carded TT.

Could be a total shift to nothing outside licensed figures

I hope not, there important to utlizing the extra heads that come with some releases as well as customizing or bashing. I think its just a matter of them having to much on there plate with the amount of releases this year. I do hope to hear soon of the next batch on the way cause like I stated when I started this thread there already dried up at all or most retailers atm and the only way to get them now is ebay and thats not a route I like to take often.

2012 marks the year where HT never release any carded TT.

Could be a total shift to nothing outside licensed figures

Didn't they release some carded Bruce Lee bodies in HK? Also, what year was the Wentworth Miller re-release sans neck on the NSTT? I thought that was this year?

Didn't they release some carded Bruce Lee bodies in HK? Also, what year was the Wentworth Miller re-release sans neck on the NSTT? I thought that was this year?

TTM-17 was released mid-February 2012... very limited (non-typical) release, first TT with no-head, so still within 2012...
[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4DgPZVvPdGM[/ame]

TTM18 (Wentworth) and 19 (Muscle) was released in Q3 2011

Last edited:
Well its been a full year since the last batch of truetype's hit the market, I think its that time once again for the newest batch to be revealed. So what body types are you folks looking for this time around, there's a few I can think of but I would also like to see the return of celebrity head sculpts.

Yeah they definitely need to bring back some head sculpts to the bodies even if the generic heads. With Hot Toys quality sculpts & paint apps, you can make ieveryday generic characters that look great, & makeup characters using them

Back