Its time for more truetypes

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I say. . .it's VADER TIME!

iYHY4gOQycGXL.gif

TBH I don't like the look of the KP body for Arnie. Some areas just look a bit silly such as the neck. It seems to be way too bulky even for the Austrian Oak. So I'd rather see HT release their T1 body seperately.

Would be nice to have one plus sized body to work with but I don't expect to see it produced by hot toys, that and theres not many head sculpts that would be available to use with that kinda body ether as well as clothes that would fit too, I would like to have a kingpin in the collection but I'm not holding my breath:monkey4

Would be nice to have one plus sized body to work with but I don't expect to see it produced by hot toys, that and theres not many head sculpts that would be available to use with that kinda body ether as well as clothes that would fit too, I would like to have a kingpin in the collection but I'm not holding my breath:monkey4

Hulk body? :huh :lol

In seriousness I would like if they'd start doing truetypes that look good from top to bottom. I don't like that they currently only bother to detail them from the waist up. I'm not talking about adding a ***k or a *****a but proper musculature and texture.

Also female bodies could do with some strengthening. They always feel so flimsy and the knees bend forward too, its annoying.

In seriousness I would like if they'd start doing truetypes that look good from top to bottom. I don't like that they currently only bother to detail them from the waist up. I'm not talking about adding a ***k or a *****a but proper musculature and texture.

This. The TTM19 looked great from the waist up, but would it have killed them to pay some attention to the legs? With the current obsession with gladiators, I would think that would be a wise move on their part. I had anticipated that the follow up would have realistic legs, but let's see.

A True Type body like what was used for Odin and some more female bodies might be OK, but there are a lot of companies making bodies now so Hot Toys needs to keep that in mind.

Also female bodies could do with some strengthening. They always feel so flimsy and the knees bend forward too, its annoying.

We all know you want an Arnold body with wang, don't deny it!

Seriously though, I agree. A more detailed body, especially in the legs, would be a welcome change. The TTM19 was nice, they need to continue that with the regular and slim bodies. Also, I ran out of truetypes and all my suppliers have dried up too.

As long as they include a desired head with a TTM figure, regular truetypes will continue to sell. Doing more things like the Gambit head is the right thing do, not more prison break rereissues or random Gyllenhal sculpts.

Not going to make a John Blake? Then release a JGL head on a TT and people will snatch that up. Its not rocket science. HT is smart enough to play this game. They've done it before, they can do it again. But we'll probably just end up with a Mitt Romney head this time around :lol

Back