It's beginning to look a lot like CHRISTMAS! - Mistress Give-Aways!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The thing that I love about the Christmas wish list is that people get the stuff they truly want! Spook is great and I wouldn't trade it, but they aren't wishes fulfilled. Well, most aren't. I know a few people who got stuff they were truly wanting.

I am glad to see very deserving people get some great items. Maybe one of these up coming years I will get lucky (again) and get the Lara PF. Hey, a girl can dream.

The thing that I love about the Christmas wish list is that people get the stuff they truly want! Spook is great and I wouldn't trade it, but they aren't wishes fulfilled. Well, most aren't. I know a few people who got stuff they were truly wanting.

I am glad to see very deserving people get some great items. Maybe one of these up coming years I will get lucky (again) and get the Lara PF. Hey, a girl can dream.

:lecture :1-1:

I know, huh? :rock

I was going to get it for him for Christmas, but came up short. Sideshow saved the day.

It's cool that you put in for it and that Sideshow answered! :yess: :rock

I'm jealous. Lucky bum. :mad:

It's cool that you put in for it and that Sideshow answered! :yess: :rock

I love it when a plan comes together.
cigar-smoker.gif

Re: It's beginning to look a lot like CHRISTMAS!

best of luck to everyone, i asked for a avatar art book for myself but the best present would be a waitlist conversion for optimus prime!

I was wrong your wish might come true. Today I got my waitlist for Optimus Prime converted but since my wife was told by the mistress this was not possible like a dumba$$ I spent some of the money had to cancel it....no optimus for me :banghead:monkey2:(:crying

Re: It's beginning to look a lot like CHRISTMAS!

I was wrong your wish might come true. Today I got my waitlist for Optimus Prime converted but since my wife was told by the mistress this was not possible like a dumba$$ I spent some of the money had to cancel it....no optimus for me :banghead:monkey2:(:crying

man, i wish i get that waitlist converted but i think a lot of people had asked for the same, but i really didnt have any reason to ask for a wish, so probably someone who deserves will get it converted; by the way my money is still saved up till that waitlist closes, with all the crazy conversion happening all around on spiderman and hulk recently , its better to be prepared:pray:

I haven't seen many people who actually got Mistress gifts though in here...kind of disappointing

There is less than I would have expected from the actual FREAKS board but reading the wishes granted it looks like they went to deserving folks. I didn't get the wish for my wife this year but I'll be back at it next year until I can win her something.

(I know I could just buy it....but it's not as fun)

To close the loop here, my mother in law did indeed get a special gift from SSC and she was thrilled. She was amazed that a company would go out of their way to do something so special and she is very grateful. We are preparing more formal Thank You to SSC.

I hope everyone had a happy and safe holiday! Let's get ready for the New Year with some contest winners!!

Meathook and funmachine won the cigarette smoking man 12 inch figures from the x files! congrats! remember you are responsible for ship costs and it may take up to six weeks for delivery!

I hope everyone had a happy and safe holiday! Let's get ready for the New Year with some contest winners!!

Meathook and funmachine won the cigarette smoking man 12 inch figures from the x files! congrats! remember you are responsible for ship costs and it may take up to six weeks for delivery!

:hi5:

Thank you Chicky and SSC!

Happy New Years to all and hope everyone had a great and safe holiday season.

:yess:

Back