"It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia" Discussion

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I watched the first season but once Danny DeVito came on I just didn't find it funny. The characters are all so evil, it's difficult to watch.

I watched the first season but once Danny DeVito came on I just didn't find it funny. The characters are all so evil, it's difficult to watch.

A guy named Darklord finds evil hard to watch??? :lol

It's stupid evil though, not "real evil". I mean, if we can't laugh at them teabagging a homeless guy, what can we laugh at? You know, now that I write that out, it does seem a little evil.

One of my favorite shows behind Rescue Me. You can watch on HULU.COM.

I thought the show got even better when DeVito joined the show.

What shows do you find funny, Dave?

There is absolutely nothing wrong with musicals. My personal favorites are "The King and I" and "Chicago". No joke. And if anyone mocked me for that I would make them eat dirt. I have seen Les Miserables and Miss Saigon live.

As for Tonner dolls, well...?...I think I will just say good for you if you like that kind of thing.

the show is doing a musical at the theatre i work in on 9/16 based on nightman. Sold out in less than 1 hour.

The funniest show on TV w/o a doubt. I laugh at the comm. I watch on hulu.

As soon as i finish season 5 of the office i'm going to watch the 1st season of this i've heard good things about it. :)

Back