"It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia" Discussion

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It is the best out there. I used to watch the show on hulu at work but now I'll have to watch at home. Sucks it's on the same time as so many shows we DVR.

It is the best out there. I used to watch the show on hulu at work but now I'll have to watch at home. Sucks it's on the same time as so many shows we DVR.

Can't you just DVR the replay that is on later the same night?

The episodes are usually played back-to-back so just DVR the latter episode

Unfort. the replay i son the same time as other shows Saya and I record. It's ok, I'll watch on hulu.

Tonight's episode (the road trip episode) was hilarious! This season is off to a good start....I love Mac and his security rant!! And how Charlie and Dennis where discovered after they built the fire in the trailer!! LOLOLOLOL

Oh the whole PeePee insistent! :lol

this show rocks. it's on a network that is not afraid to bend the rules. that's why show's on fox die after a while. arrested development was funny but to many stars with ego's .the guys on this no success is hard to get in hollywood so ride while it last.

Holy crap, Roddy Piper was great in this week's episode! I liked when Dee got hit with the folding chair too. "I knew this ^^^^ wasn't fake." :lol

Saw this shirt and had to bump up this thread

bustedtees.3167d5f0d90827462c9972ad9ad50800.gif

https://www.bustedtees.com/alwayssunnyinphiladelphiaforecast

This is great! :lol

Rob McElhenney will do anything for a laugh.

The creator, executive producer and co-star of the FX hit comedy, "It's Always Sunny In Philadephia," McElhenney has broken every racist, homophobic, child abusing, misogynistic taboo possible in the show's six seasons. Now, for the show's seventh go-round, he's putting his body on the line -- just because he thought it'd be funny.

McElhenney gained 50 pounds for the coming season because he thought it would be funny to play his character, prideful and in shape Mac, as a fat guy.

“It’s been disgusting to watch him go through with this adventure,” co-star Charlie Day recently told Screen Junkies. “We were a little on the fence about it for his own personal health and safety, but it has definitely made Mac a lot funnier.”

0utMV.jpg

Thats awesome. I've seen this gang running around and filming in the city several times. They are always really cool and nice to fans inbetween takes. Mac will definately be funny fat.

Back