"It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia" Discussion

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
2 bums ____ing under the boardwalk . . . so didn't see that one coming. But Hilarious none the less.

Yeah! really funny esp. when the wife walks in right at that point, "What are you watching?"

Still a great show. Love fatmac

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wfVj9dhD5Qc[/ame]

Looks like Mac isn't fat no more :lol

I can't believe CalvinCandie hasn't posted on this thread; going by the what are you watching thread, he watches this show a **** ton.

I was hoping he'd go the complete opposite route, and go with a Christian Bale in the Machinist look.

I'm glad he's back though. Fat Mac was funny for a season, but by the end it was wearing a bit thin.

It also allows me to realize how superficial I am, when my man-crush on Mac went away when he put on the pounds.

this show just keeps getting better and better.
season 7 is the best and season 8 will probably top it.
cant wait.

Really? I think Season 7 was one of my least favorites. There was some great episodes, but I don't know. :lol

Can't wait for season 8 though.

my top 5 sunny episodes

1. "Mac and Charlie Write a Movie"
2. "Frank's Pretty Woman"
3. "Chardee MacDennis: The Game of Games"
4. "Charlie Kelly: King of the Rats"
5. "The Gang Reignites the Rivalry"

I have way too many to pick just five, but the first couple that come to mind (in no particular order)

1. Nightman Cometh
2. Charlie Kelly: King of the Rats
3. Mac and Charlie: White Trash
4. The Waitress is Getting Married
5. Frank sets Sweet Dee on Fire

Really? I think Season 7 was one of my least favorites. There was some great episodes, but I don't know. :lol

Can't wait for season 8 though.

Season 7 broke down pretty evenly for me: a few super highs, a few great eps, and a handful of okay ones. Some of the episodes are some of my favorites, and it had some of the best moments, but overall I think it might rank lower for me as well. But that comes with a big asterisk - a "low" season of Sunny still stomps almost every other comedy.

I'd tier them:

Amazing - Jersey Shore, Little Beauties (the diddle song destroys me, and makes me rewind it 5x every time), Storm of the Century ("the implication!"), Chardee MacDennis, Thunder Gun

Very Good - Pretty Woman, Audited (the casket might be the darkest thing I've laughed at in a sitcom possibly ever), Anti-Social Network, Reunion (the dance scene would have gotten more credit if a similar joke hadn't already been used on Workaholics).

Okay - Frank's Brother (though "19!" kills me every time), Trapped, How Mac Got Fat

Can't wait for the new season, love the promos!

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6wVdk_PCdgE[/ame]

I think this show is so forced/contrived now. The actors are now acting like caricatures of their characters. I haven't enjoyed an episode this season (and honestly last season too) as much as the previous ones. :(

Back