IT: Chapter Two

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: IT: Chapter 2 (September 6th, 2019)

To be fair, Penny could have killed the kinds numerous times in the film, but chose not to do it. By the time he actually chose to kill them, it was too late, and the littl bastards were pissed and no longer afraid. He played too long with his food.

Maybe rabbit.

1dfa4879d219ee14084774c5c4fa5b65.jpg

The book sucks. :chase

I don't look at Pennywise as some big badass villain. He's more like a retarded creature with powers. Yes, he's technically powerful, but he's as efficient as the guys from Home Alone.

You definitely didn't read it then. :lol

IT: Chapter 2 (September 6th, 2019)

Yea he eats fear, so he does not want to kill them. He usually kill a few right out to start the fear cycle in Darry.

All his dangers surround deception and fear.....hes not that strong of a monster at all....

And hes not a turtle......inter dimensional space monster .

Sent from the inside of a giant slug in outer space.....

Yea he eats fear, so he does not want to kill them. He usually kill a few right out to start the fear cycle in Darry.

All his dangers surround deception and fear.....hes not that strong of a monster at all....

And hes not a turtle......inter dimensional space monster .

Sent from the inside of a giant slug in outer space.....

But did it look like a turtle?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The fact that he can change into your worst fear is a great power in itself. Everyone is afraid of something. So if he changed to like say the PT version of star wars jye would be dead. You have to overcome the fear

The fact that he can change into your worst fear is a great power in itself. Everyone is afraid of something. So if he changed to like say the PT version of star wars jye would be dead. You have to overcome the fear

6a89e4b02f0f1bd2dbbcc43c6b89aeac.jpg

The turtle isn’t Pennywise, it’s a separate character. I doubt it will be in the movie. It only has a few scenes in the book, and they’re so strange I would think it would be difficult to make them work in a movie. Also, if they were going to use the character, they would have probably done so already, as one of the important scenes with the turtle takes place during the loser’s club’s first fight with Pennywise, in the sewers. I guess we probably won’t know for sure until Chapter 2 comes out, but I’d be surprised if they use the turtle.

Hearing mixed things. How absolutely baffling to make this nearly 3 hours. The first one was a decent lengthed horror movie, it had time to dip into more of a character study about coming of age. This should have been the same length. I understand that the book is long (literally just finished it a couple months ago) but the first movie condensed everything to a fine running time, no reason this shouldn?t. I saw a 10 minute preview in the theaters. It was the Chinese restaurant scene. I will say, very strange tone. Almost slapstick comedy. I think everyone in the theater was like ?wtf did we just watch?. But I enjoyed it for what it was and I?m very excited to see this large cast battle IT.

Back