IT: Chapter Two

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: IT: Chapter 2 (September 6th, 2019)

First movie sucked.

What happened to that promised directors cut?

The CATS trailer was 100x creepier than that final IT2 trailer, lame beat out by a broadway show.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What didn't you like about the first movie?

This is jye we're talking about - he hates everything except for MCU and Rogue One. :lol

giphy.gif

IT: Chapter 2 (September 6th, 2019)

This is jye we're talking about - he hates everything except for MCU and Rogue One. :lol

Well you’re not far off.

Lets see since 2000 i’ve only really loved, not liked but loved:

LOTR
Raimi Spiderman 1-2
BB
TDK
MCU
Rogue One
Hereditary

Umm yeah that’s it.

If anything else comes to mind i’ll update the list lol

There are plenty of movies I liked though which is not the same as loved.

Last edited:

Whatever happened with the IT 1 extended cut they promised?

Now the director producer sister is promising an extended cut of IT2 lol

Pennywise could’ve been a cosmic villain jailed on Krypton he would’ve been better than Steppenwolf that’s for certain which by the way still remains the dumbest villain name in comic book history lol

WW vs Spider Pennywise

I like the sound of that.

In all seriousness if PW is easily defeated again in IT2 he’s going to go down as one of the lamest over hyped monster villains in horror history.

I really want him to live up to his demonic reputation so that I can add his NECA figure to my horror collection.

Last edited:

Pennywise could’ve been a cosmic villain jailed on Krypton he would’ve been better than Steppenwolf that’s for certain which by the way still remains the dumbest villain name in comic book history lol

WW vs Spider Pennywise

In all seriousness if PW is easily defeated again in IT2 he’s going to go down as one of the lamest over hyped monster villains in horror history.

I really want him to live up to his demonic reputation so that I can add his NECA figure to my horror collection.

Do you have the 1990 Neca IT figure? It's a nice figure.

I either want both or none lol

If I like IT2 i’ll get both 90’s and modern.

WW vs Spider Pennywise

Did you read the book?

Sent from the inside of a giant slug in outer space.....

That was going to be my next question as well. :lol

The book sucks. :chase

I don't look at Pennywise as some big badass villain. He's more like a retarded creature with powers. Yes, he's technically powerful, but he's as efficient as the guys from Home Alone.

He seems to be very powerful but the fear is what makes him powerful and if you aren’t scared of him you could kick his ass I suppose.

Did you read the book?

Sent from the inside of a giant slug in outer space.....

Stopped reading it once I found out the climax involved a giant turtle not for me lol

God I hope that’s not in the actual movie.

As if a director's cut would have changed your mind. :lol

Maybe rabbit.

He seems to be very powerful but the fear is what makes him powerful and if you aren’t scared of him you could kick his ass I suppose.

That’s my biggest problem right there.

Many teens stopped being afraid of Jason Voorhees and decided to take him on and all were still slaughtered by him.

You say boo to PW and he runs away crying.

Last edited:
Back