IT: Chapter Two

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Picked up the blu-ray for this yesterday and watching it last night.

It would have been so much better if they had just toned down all the crazy CGI stuff. And I dunno why they felt the need to undercut nearly every genuinely creepy moment with some lame one liner or silly sight gag.

IT 2 made $470,493,228 Worldwide at the Box-office, so although not a bomb, it didn't come close to the first chapters $700,449,318 take.

Yep, that is a substantial drop-off from the first. Nearly half as much PLUS the budget itself was likely near double the first.

I did enjoy it. Don't have much interest in revisit though.

Glad they changed the title of It Chapter 3 to Ghostbusters Afterlife

Cause the difference was just weird. It was like a comedy. It wasn?t disturbing like it 1 was. Everything was like a joke and they kept using silly cgi. Also I know the spider is hated but they should of went full on spider instead of half spider half pennywise.

And also the grownup aspect of the story is the weakest to me. It?s creepier when children were being hunted down

Yep, that is a substantial drop-off from the first.

It's that second part of the book man. Just wasn't that good. They would've needed to rewrite and change a lot of stuff lol. Especially that ending.

Less humor would've definitely helped. Or at least humor that was appropriately placed.

Yep, that is a substantial drop-off from the first. Nearly half as much PLUS the budget itself was likely near double the first.

I did enjoy it. Don't have much interest in revisit though.

Glad they changed the title of It Chapter 3 to Ghostbusters Afterlife

:lol :lol :lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back