Is this worth it? (buying LSB's advice needed)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Is this worth it?

That's $150 a piece, so I'm not OVERLY impressed but it's certainly not a bad deal. Are they all Exclusives?

I can speak for all but BiB and they are great busts, make a great set together. If they're the exclusives, I'd bite if you have the funds.

the bib is exclusive!!!! the rest r not.. i thought this was worth it cause sideshow is selling them for 199.99 USD each one!!! i would get it for $600.00 Cad any good?

Last edited:

I think its a great deal if you're not overly obesssive about the name plate. BIB name plate might be enough for you. With so much, all you need is the new Rhino, Black Cat, Green Goblin and you're all set.

Hmm, aren't you a bat fan? Shouldn't you be collecting Bats? Don't buy it if you're not that much into Spidey...maybe one is enough.

In my opinion LSB busts are lame. Go 1:1 or go home.

Problem is...not every 1:1 bust are good. The same could be said of LSB but there's so much to choose from. Life size 1:1 Kirby Hulk is so pale. How disappointing. One of the few Life size I like is Wolverine but I am not into Wolverine. :nana:

well i do like busts i have the sabretooth and wolvie.... also i have venom waiting on spidey and carnage comiquette and i think they would all look awesome together!!!! wat do u think??

As these are referring to Marvel items I will move this through to the Marvel section, you may get more help through there.

x :duff

SO one thing to think about...if you can still get those statues from Sideshow, you have 100% protection against damaged product. That being said, $200 extra is a lot of money!

SO one thing to think about...if you can still get those statues from Sideshow, you have 100% protection against damaged product. That being said, $200 extra is a lot of money!

true but they will not be delivered actually i live like 10 min away from the guy selling them lol

thats a great deal. if u actually want all of them. like if u actually really only like venom and carnage, and thinking if u really want the spiderman. then just buy the venom and carnage for a cheaper price. u know what i mean?

In my opinion LSB busts are lame. Go 1:1 or go home.

Hell no! LSB line is waaaaay better than the 1:1 bust line. So you think Venom, Carnage, Wolverine, Thing, Hulk and the Spidey's are better in 1:1? I know it's just your opinion, but it's hard for me to understand.

Back