Is there a Adam West Batman interest out there ?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hell yeah!

Some days you just can't get rid of a bomb!

BatmanWithBomb.jpg

LoL! that drove me nuts when I first seen that when I was a kid.

King grayskull

These are custom made from a guy who is a big BATMAN fan ( like me) I happen to love the show .

Let me know which character you want and once I have a list from everyone , I will email him for a freak rate.

Depends on price and quality but I am interested in almost every character wouldnt even mind Alfred and Ohara... :joy

Freaks

Because these are all Hand made , he is selling them for $200 each and again, my buddy can make anyone for you guys. If we have 12 or more figures, I can get him to give us a 10% discount.. I will try to get more pictures up to show you guys

My catwomen just finish and I will try to show you

Last edited:
Freaks,

Ok.. I will try to see what I can do !! Remember I am just an old fart that loves this stuff so posting pics is still a bit new to me ( Not kidding) !! I will try to get bigger pictures but ADAM WEST IS BATMAN in my eyes so I love the quality of this stuff .

ADAM WEST rules !!

I'm very interested in a Batman, Robin and Batgirl.

However it would be best for your friend to post here directly. We've had problems with custom projects before and I'm not comfortable with an anonymous artist taking money for a group project without us knowing anything about him.

FREAKS

I have on post #31 all the members I think who are interested in the figures

I don't do this for a living ( you see I never post figures for sale ) but I thought the freaks would like this custom so any help from freaks on how to assemble the order is appreciated. I will speak with him and see if he can built them 1st and pay him afterwards or maybe get a small deposit to see what he thinks

If someone can help me confirm which figure or figures everyone want and who is in, I will let me buddy know of our concerns. I know he charges $200 each as all the parts and figures are custom made. I have seen the clothes and it is crazy how much detail goes into it. All the jackets has padded shoulders and lining.

Once we have a tally of what we want , I will let my buddy know to sort it all out for us. I guaranteed you he will not rip anyone off .. I can personally say this because I have met the guy myself, been to the " BATCAVE" myself and seen all of his stuff and bought a number of figures from the guy. The guy and I have become good friends and that is another reason why I told him he should show off his work.

I know he has a very loyal following of clients overseas and does not want business or show his work in the us . The guy just love the old series and I got hooked up with him through a buddy who is also a fan of ADAM WEST and that is how it all started

YMBA1

I guaranteed you he will not rip anyone off .. I can personally say this because I have met the guy myself, been to the " BATCAVE" myself and seen all of his stuff and bought a number of figures from the guy. The guy and I have become good friends and that is another reason why I told him he should show off his work.

No offense but thats worth nothing for someone who does not know you. I would suggest the following (for both parties the easiest way):

1.) Place order
2.) Pay a deposit that covers his costs (paints, cloth etc.) which isnt more than $ 30-40
3.) Finish the order
4.) Get money via PayPal
5.) Deliver in a max of 40 days to customer

I am not willing to pay the full amount before I get anything. Further an ebay account with positive feedback is a good reputation.

Dont want to blow this up but I am not sending money to a stranger. The Howes story just destroyed this kind of deals for me.

Nevertheless I am sure that we will find a satisfying way for everybody. :)

King gray skull

No problem , you are not offending me. I know how everyone feels as I was a recent victim ( still pending with a place I bought in the UK for B LEE figures) of fraud. I just collect the stuff so I know how the community is a bit guy shy these days

Get everyone together and see my post on who want what and how many FREAKS want the custom. I will tell him what you suggested and then in order of priority is how the orders will be filled. I think it should work

Yea, I would get the maker to post here and to post up lots more detailed shots.

Yes, more detailed pics are a must too. I wouldnt mind getting the guy to know either.

I've got a bad feeling about this...

Too early for posts like these. I dont get why people post this before any kind of details have been agreed on. At this point we are just talking about general interest and possible ways of a fair deal. But I guess there are always some guys who have to throw some negative non-saying comments into a until this point very open discussion. At least your post counter is +1. :duh

Yes, more detailed pics are a must too. I wouldnt mind getting the guy to know either.

Too early for posts like these. I dont get why people post this before any kind of details have been agreed on. At this point we are just talking about general interest and possible ways of a fair deal. But I guess there are always some guys who have to throw some negative non-saying comments into a until this point very open discussion. At least your post counter is +1. :duh

No, NOT to early for posts like these. This starts as a thread asking generally who likes West Batman, one page in it becomes about my nameless friend who for $200 will make you a grail figure. Why not start it with photos or at least a mention of the figure?

I sincerely hope this is legit but I reserve the right to be sceptical at any point. Nothing negative about being sceptical.

Most of the OP's posts tend to be about the value of figures, or scams that have allegedly been perpetrated on him. I find that interesting. No one else has to.

Back