Is there a Adam West Batman interest out there ?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sorry for being rude. Just hang up with my girl after a disput. Got me on the wrong foot. :lol

However I have to say for me this was pretty clear starting from the first post. I dont see any negative in first asking for a general interest. And he rest has clearly been mentioned. We want to know the guy and a secure way to do the deal. If this isnt provided I wouldnt order anything. :)

Sorry for being rude. Just hang up with my girl after a disput. Got me on the wrong foot. :lol

However I have to say for me this was pretty clear starting from the first post. I dont see any negative in first asking for a general interest. And he rest has clearly been mentioned. We want to know the guy and a secure way to do the deal. If this isnt provided I wouldnt order anything. :)

Hey, no worries. Good luck with it, and I have no reason to say that it will go wrong other than my intuition, which has been wrong before!

Considering the interest in these figures, might I suggest, as an example, if ten people are interested in Batman, for instance, a deposit of $20 each. That would make up the $200 necessary for one figure. That would enable the first person to acquire the figure, after full payment, and be enough to start work on the next figure and so on.

As more people become interested, in Batman and other figures, the pool of deposit funds would enable work to be completed as the customiser works through the orders. Something along those lines might work.

Hell yeah!

Some days you just can't get rid of a bomb!

BatmanWithBomb.jpg

I have that same 8x10 autographed by Adam West. So classic...

I'd be interested in a completed figure depending on price...

Freaks

I want to tell DC fan I am just a fan and wanted to share my recent custom. Like I said, I don't sell figures for a living . Heck, i don't even know how to post pics until creecher told me how to do it :)

I love Batman and this is the first time I try to share my passion with your guys and gals.

Anyway, I like the idea presented by creecher . If you guys are interested, can someone help me figure out who want what and what figures is wanted.

Back