Is there a Adam West Batman interest out there ?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
West Batman is probably the most requested 1/6 figure after a Reeve Superman. The rights question might not be an issue for a figure since Fox was able to release the movie on DVD. They can make a West movie Batman even if they couldn't make a TV Batman.

Wish they would...as big a Superman fan as I am there is something undeniably super-cool, kitschy about having an Adam West Batman.

Todd G

The West you have is cool ! Do you have a Bat painted as well ? If I can figure how to down load some pics of my Custom Batman west, I can share as well. I did not know there is so much interest in my favoriate Bat

cheers

If you look in the background in the full body pic og his custom Bruce Wayne, you'll see up in the left corner, two painted ones; one normal :)rock) and one pink.

I would buy all the characters from the show in a heart beat...especially if Hot Toys did em. But if anyone did a decent job on em, I'd be all over it!

TG, those figs are awesome! I'd be interested in the head sculpts if you are looking to recast them.

Also, send me a pm if you need someone to make a bat costume to go with that awesome Adam/bat head sculpt you got there :naughty

which villian is everyone's favorite ? I think the old riddler and the Joker rocks.. If you watch the old shows, you will see ceasar romero ( the joker) had a moustache and he just painted hs makeup right over it without shaving it. That is what I called in control of the studio

Freaks,

I finally were able to get some pictures to show you the WEST my buddy put together. There are some more pics in the custom discussion for you to see. I really think he is pretty cool myself and I
am going to get a few other characters from him. I think he is going to be making others including Riddler and other characters from the show

View attachment 22897

I wouldn't be interested in 1/6 figures - BUT, if DC Direct were to make a special box of the 60s Batman, Robin & the 4 main villains I would definitely buy! They'd look great together as a set.

I just missed out on a West Batman opportunity. I'd love another shot. I know that there is a head out there, but how the heck do you put together the body? And custom recipies out there?

hi guys

IF you are interested, let m e know and I will get my buddy to make you a few .

He has them all from the show I think he can make

Guys

OK< I got a few more pictures from the maker of these figures. I am having my buddy built me a Catwoman right now ( she is very cool ) and I can probably get the maker to give us a group rate..

Here is who I know who is interested so far :

KAL-EL
The CAPN
DASH
villainsfan42
Lee INMI
FDBMATH
King Grayskull
hbk007
custom king
Darklord dave
EVIL face
Papito MX

View attachment 22908

View attachment 22909

Last edited:
King grayskull

These are custom made from a guy who is a big BATMAN fan ( like me) I happen to love the show .

Let me know which character you want and once I have a list from everyone , I will email him for a freak rate.

I would be interested in Robin and some of the Villans, mainly Joker, Penguin, and the Riddler. Any chance of some figures of those characters?

Hell yeah!

Some days you just can't get rid of a bomb!

BatmanWithBomb.jpg

OK freaks.

We now have 8 Freaks who is interested in the figures.
My buddy has put everyone of these together

I will start sending out emails to all to see which figures you want .

He has made riddler, Joker, Catwomen, King TUT , Robin and Batman with the open mouth and close mouth.

I am looking to get 12-15 FREAKS together so I can get a group rate. I will try to get some more pictures from him. If you are a fan of Adam WEST ( like me) , these are must have !!

Since you PM'd me, guess I'll reply here and let you know there too. I Really want Batman and Robin, that's pretty much it, BUT it would depend on pictures - if Joker or Riddler looked good enough, I might break down and get them too!

Hey fellas, put me down for a West Bats. Been looking for one for a while now. Hope this comes out pretty good.

Back