Is the Sideshow Freak board getting Elitist???

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
fair enough..ill wear my gimp suit.....again

Where did you get your gimp-suit...mine seems to ride up in some uncomfortable unmentionable places...thanks in advance! I of course want the exclusive gold ball gag and do NOT want to pay ebay prices.

...and made entirely of mithril as only the elitists would have it...yeah baby

lol i thought that was implied...but then again .i am elitist. the mithril doesnt get stained from the lube. those dwarves had it all figured out.

When I joined in 2005, I had been a lurker of the old EZ BOARD for a couple of months.... I had found that small board by googling ''Sideshow Jason''.It was nowhere as big as it is today.... They were some nerdy dudes there, like LCUMMINS,JLCSMU and a very bizarre guy named DSTEPHAN...They were mostly creating threads about the Sideshow/Weta Lord of the Rings line.I was telling myself : '' Man, I got to jump in and Revolutionize this board. It stinks !!! '' When the board changed his name and server in Sept 2005,I thought it was the perfect opportunity for me to join in and conquer my ennemies (Whom I had studied for months....).They never saw it comming...

I penetrated their ranks gently and softly...Making sure my threads were well lubricated and polite....than like a giant Hard-On, I made my presence fell....

Couple Months later, came a guy named Chase AKA King Darkness.....We had a common vision....

The Rest is History....

:rock :rock :rock :rock :rock :rock

See its not elitist... the board is made from the stuff of Gods!!!

And about the noob thing... nothing wrong with people who are new posting, but what gets old is the ones coming in with nasty attitude and starting to battle with everyone. That gets old, and usually they don't stay long.

Elitist Unite!! For tonight we dine in the Ghetto!!

197120ford20pintojpgsw4.jpg

40862295afptoilet300vv0.jpg

546129667sj4.jpg

25,000+ posts and this is your best post EVER :rotfl

oh yeah, and am I an elitist? sure, but a drunk one so FU if you don't like this board or it's "members"

Get the pun? :lol

We're not elitist, there are all manner of people here. People from other boards, that put us down on their own boards, yet they still post here. When they happen to be of a better character, they still lurk, because this is where it's at. Nothing they do can stop this place from being the best, regardless of polls, or them trying their descentative ways.

I can't defend the fact that there are a lot of young loudmouths here, that don't know their place, that have no respect, and are embarrassing to associate with, but they are young, and most of them can be forgiven. This place has everything you could ever want, and it's the Freaks, here, that make it so. We know it. They know it. We are the best of the non-elite. We are truly elite.

GET YOUR FREAK ON.

IT SEEMS SOME RECENT COMMENTS FROM NEWB'S AND OTHER PEOPLE THINK THE FREAK BOARD IS BECOMMING ELITIST.... IS IT CAUSE SIDESHOW FANS ARE SNOBS ??? ARE WE A BUNCH OF ASSES ??? WHAT DO YOU THINK MY FELLOW UPPER CLASS BOARDERS ???

22596392.jpg

Cause we don't settle for no Hasbro tinker toy tonka trucks here!

When I joined there seemed to be a LOT less flaming on the board, but SW was very new to SS and not many of the SW insaneists had joined.

I blame SW for the freak board change.

Back