Is the Sideshow Freak board getting Elitist???

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
*BadMoon enters room*

*Foreman yells out*
"What are we plating in gold today Mr. Badmoon?"

Oh excuse me Freaks I have to take care of something.

*BadMoon yells back*
"We are doing the whole damn house so get started!"

Sorry for that interuption. Back to the topic. I don't think I am an elitist at all. :monkey3

I think it's become really popular to be indignant by vocation these days. You can actually get paid for it.

That said, I think I'm superior to people whose profession is making a public spectacle of their envy. Plus, I **** caviar.

I think they just have to realize this is our crib and we were here first. We don't come over and piss in thier pool, so why do they need to come piss in ours.

:lol :lol :lol

When I first read the title of this thread I thought it said
' Is the Sideshow Freaks board getting Eli's tits'. :horror :confused: hee hee.

We're not elitist, we're just THE BEST and everyone else sux, simple as..! :rock

:cool: :D

I think were a lil elisist, its becasue there seems to been an influx of *****y newbs.

I think I am Awesome and therefore I am Awesome.

If by Elitist you mean Best of the Best then I say "Tommy NOoooo... don't do it!"

Normally I am not very elitist at all but recent problems have put me in a bad mood. You know, I have one simple request. And that is to have sharks with frickin' laser beams attached to their heads! Now evidently my cycloptic colleague informs me that that cannot be done. Ah, would you remind me what I pay you people for, honestly? :emperor:emperor

I think its funny that some people let this board get to them that much that they feel less than because someone is bragging about getting a piece or saying that a piece edition size should not be raised.....says more about that person than this board....

I don't think of us as "elitist".... I go to a lot of boards and this one is the most comfortable to me. Every other one I go to feels like a few good friends and hundreds of 5th wheels who keep spoiling their fun. I never got that vibe from this place, even back in the day.

I try my best to be nice to newbies and listen to their issues. I give everyone a chance. I don't see a lot of bashing on the boards.... Except between people who have known each other for a long time already. :lol

I think its funny that some people let this board get to them that much that they feel less than because someone is bragging about getting a piece or saying that a piece edition size should not be raised.....says more about that person than this board....

Exactly. What's the line between one being elitist and the other having an inferiority complex?

what's all this talk about being an ellatist? i mean, her music is very good but i like all kinds of music, like rock, pop, jazz.....

uh....that's elitist!

oh....never mind.

I don't think of us as "elitist".... I go to a lot of boards and this one is the most comfortable to me. Every other one I go to feels like a few good friends and hundreds of 5th wheels who keep spoiling their fun. I never got that vibe from this place, even back in the day.

I try my best to be nice to newbies and listen to their issues. I give everyone a chance. I don't see a lot of bashing on the boards.... Except between people who have known each other for a long time already. :lol

I agree 100% with that. We are laid back here. Really if anyone gets offended its more likely because they think someone is more serious than they actually are.

Back