Is the Sideshow Freak board getting Elitist???

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i got here about a year ago and i felt accepted from day one. it helped that i posted pics like this right off the bat...noobs pay attention

wallpaper-vida-guerra.jpg

HIOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

soooo......................shinyyyyy............................

I find the board very welcoming overall. Just like anything in life you can't come in guns blazing. IMO easing into it and letting the board get 2 know ya is the best route. Then as people get to know you open up a bit more.

Ive never understood this whole thing concerning "newbies" and people with thousands of posts. Who gives a flying **** if you have 25000 posts? I find people that try to pull rank or status because of their post count to be pathetic. I dont really see any of it going on, but i have noticed new people coming in and already assuming that everyone is against them from the get go. Talk about insecure...

I don't get the playing up the post count either. I don't care what the post count is per person. That's not how I look at members.

I find the board very welcoming overall. Just like anything in life you can't come in guns blazing. IMO easing into it and letting the board get 2 know ya is the best route. Then as people get to know you open up a bit more.

I don't get the playing up the post count either. I don't care what the post count is per person. That's not how I look at members.

i try not to look at anyone's member but i dont judge by post count anyways

I'd do it again and again! :lol:lol:lol:lol

But the strange thing is, I wasnt meaning to make fun of the kid. His grammar really was horrendous....made Paris Hilton look like a genius.
That deserves some of these :bow :rock :bow :rock
I knew it was BC as soon as you mentioned the grammar. He was writing like text talk on here, and thats just askin for trouble. :lol

I've been a member for a while (but am not a very talkative one). It took me a while to get a feel for this board when I first joined. But such is the case for all boards IMO. You lurk for a while, get a feel for how things happen and then join in when you can. I find 'easing' in to be the better route then to jump right in.

Good lesson :rock

HIOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
:cool:

im glad you like that..class is in session....wanna go somewhere dark and further your education lol . bow chicka bow wow...or maybe you can just pay for this pizza i have to deliver. bow chicka bow wow

edit:: please tell me you are a chick lol

double edit:: if your not please tell me you are gentle

im glad you like that..class is in session....wanna go somewhere dark and further your education lol . bow chicka bow wow...or maybe you can just pay for this pizza i have to deliver. bow chicka bow wow

edit:: please tell me you are a chick lol

double edit:: if your not please tell me you are gentle

Im a chick but far from gentle :zzwhip :zzwhip

:D

I agree with alot of the sentiments here, I've always liked it here, I've never bothered to go to any other message boards because I just don't think it could possibly be as much fun. This place is my internet home away from home.

Back