Is the Microsoft Live.com "cashback promotion" over?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i got 30% off this bad boy 2 days ago

GreenGoblin%20St%20main.jpg

I can even help you further then that.

Don't worry about the "six" transactions...........because it's been raised to "twelve".

Per ebay's terms:

You may receive Cashback Rewards for up to a maximum of twelve (12) Online Sessions per account on www.eBay.com. Once you have completed twelve (12) Online Sessions under any eBay.com account, you will no longer be eligible to receive Cashback Rewards for purchases made under such eBay.com account. ;

However.......LIVE Search have put a cap on the amount a single account can't receive in a calender year at $2,500.

So in review....you can have:
-Up to $200 cashback per transaction
-Up to $2,500 cashback per calender year
-Up to 12 "ebay transactions"

Enjoy....and remember....we're in a "down" economy :D

Thanks oaktown2000! :chew

A question using the MS cashback. What if I purchase an item that states I am eligible for 30% off and pay in 2 days later. And in 2 days it drops to 25%, do I get the 30% off or 25% off?

It might be 25%, I thought I read the rule that it has to be a BIN and purchased that day of the percentage... I could be wrong but I'm pretty sure I read that in the rules...

It might be 25%, I thought I read the rule that it has to be a BIN and purchased that day of the percentage... I could be wrong but I'm pretty sure I read that in the rules...

I just did a BIN on a General Obi Ex. and plan on paying next week, on the terms and condition it states I must pay within the shorter of thirty (30) days of completing the purchase or the time frame specified by the seller.

You must purchase an eligible item using a www.eBay.com account, and you must pay for the eligible item using your PayPal account within the shorter of thirty (30) days of completing the purchase on www.eBay.com or the time frame specified by the seller.

I just did a BIN on a General Obi Ex. and plan on paying next week, on the terms and condition it states I must pay within the shorter of thirty (30) days of completing the purchase or the time frame specified by the seller.

You must purchase an eligible item using a www.eBay.com account, and you must pay for the eligible item using your PayPal account within the shorter of thirty (30) days of completing the purchase on www.eBay.com or the time frame specified by the seller.

Then ur good no worries...

Am I missing something.

1. Visit Microsoft Live Search: www.live.com
2. In the Live Search box, enter your search for a product.
3. Click on any eligible eBay-sponsored ad. This brings you to the eBay site.
Important: Your cashback offer will be good for 60 minutes from the time you click the ad and arrive on eBay.com. You must complete a purchase on eBay of any eligible items within 60 minutes of clicking the ad. For definition of eligible items and conditions, see Terms of Use.
4. Look for your cashback rebate percentage at the top of the eBay page.
5. After you purchase an eligible item and pay for it with PayPal, go to My Messages in My eBay for an email with instructions on how to claim your cashback. Important: You must click the Get cashback button in the email.
6. You now need to use the link in your My Messages to link a PayPal Account with your Microsoft Rebate Center Account. Once you have linked these accounts, it may take a few days for the eBay purchase to be seen in your Microsoft Rebate Center account.
7. Microsoft will deposit your cashback redemption into your PayPal account 60 days after the eBay transaction has successfully completed including payment. Once payment is requested, it may take up to 14 days to show up in your PayPal account.

Before it would confirm the amount you were going to recieve in the conformation page before you completed the BIN. Now I can't find anything about cash back or a percentage on any BIN I have attempted to complete. Has anyone used it recently. If you did, did you purchase a item without any mention of cashback but still get the email from Ebay with a cash back notice?

Thanks,

Jesse

Same here, Jesse. Hope it comes back soon because I have some things I want to order.

Am I missing something.

1. Visit Microsoft Live Search: www.live.com
2. In the Live Search box, enter your search for a product.
3. Click on any eligible eBay-sponsored ad. This brings you to the eBay site.
Important: Your cashback offer will be good for 60 minutes from the time you click the ad and arrive on eBay.com. You must complete a purchase on eBay of any eligible items within 60 minutes of clicking the ad. For definition of eligible items and conditions, see Terms of Use.
4. Look for your cashback rebate percentage at the top of the eBay page.
5. After you purchase an eligible item and pay for it with PayPal, go to My Messages in My eBay for an email with instructions on how to claim your cashback. Important: You must click the Get cashback button in the email.
6. You now need to use the link in your My Messages to link a PayPal Account with your Microsoft Rebate Center Account. Once you have linked these accounts, it may take a few days for the eBay purchase to be seen in your Microsoft Rebate Center account.
7. Microsoft will deposit your cashback redemption into your PayPal account 60 days after the eBay transaction has successfully completed including payment. Once payment is requested, it may take up to 14 days to show up in your PayPal account.

Before it would confirm the amount you were going to recieve in the conformation page before you completed the BIN. Now I can't find anything about cash back or a percentage on any BIN I have attempted to complete. Has anyone used it recently. If you did, did you purchase a item without any mention of cashback but still get the email from Ebay with a cash back notice?

Thanks,

Jesse

Yep, same problem here with the % rate not showing up at the top of the page. I was going to buy a Planet Hulk HC but when I click on the link, there's no banner at the top of the auction. :confused:

I tried to connect to online help and ask them but it never connects to the server. If anyone figures out how to get it working please let me know. I have a deal worked out with a seller to lower a BIN price but I don't want him to do it until I know it's working.

Jesse

I tried to connect to online help and ask them but it never connects to the server. If anyone figures out how to get it working please let me know. I have a deal worked out with a seller to lower a BIN price but I don't want him to do it until I know it's working.

Jesse

Where's the online help link at Jesse? I'll see what I can figure out. I'm interested in solving the mystery too.

Jesse

I had a similar problem when I went to buy a new/undisplayed venom 1:1 bust for 1000. I clicked the BIN button on the auction and it didn't show my $200 cashback deal. I figured 'f-ck it' and bought it anyways since I regretted selling mine, then the cashback deal popped up when I went to pay! It may have just been a fluke, but I'll end up getting a new venom for under $900 shipped... less than half of what I sold mine for a few weeks back.

Actually, I think I just found the "chat help" but on weekends it only goes until 4 PST. That's why the "service is unavailable." So it looks like we're on our own until tomorrow.

I had a similar problem when I went to buy a new/undisplayed venom 1:1 bust for 1000. I clicked the BIN button on the auction and it didn't show my $200 cashback deal. I figured 'f-ck it' and bought it anyways since I regretted selling mine, then the cashback deal popped up when I went to pay! It may have just been a fluke, but I'll end up getting a new venom for under $900 shipped... less than half of what I sold mine for a few weeks back.

Thanks for the advice jbinny. I might just have to try it now! :naughty

Actually, I think I just found the "chat help" but on weekends it only goes until 4 PST. That's why the "service is unavailable." So it looks like we're on our own until tomorrow.

Actually the help depends on your account with Ebay. I have 24 hour live chat online help and also live phone support available.

Jesse

Same here, Jesse. Hope it comes back soon because I have some things I want to order.

I'm having the same problem - annoying because it has been working
for the 30% off deal the past few days, and of course now that I found
something I want to get it doesn't work.

:rolleyes:

Appears to be working again.

Of course it is, I went ahead and bought it a few hours ago hoping that I would get the message from ebay anyway as John did. Time to email the seller and ask him to refund me and relist it again just to be sure. :banghead

Ok, so for people who have done this what is the catch? Its difficult for me to see them giving away money for free so is there really anything under this? I signed up for an account and it said there was no fees or anything but I guess I am too untrusting of some companies to think I get something totally for free... especially $.

Ok, so for people who have done this what is the catch? Its difficult for me to see them giving away money for free so is there really anything under this? I signed up for an account and it said there was no fees or anything but I guess I am too untrusting of some companies to think I get something totally for free... especially $.

It honestly does work. I got a transfer of over $170 into my Paypal account the first time around with this promotion. It's through Microsoft so you can pretty much take it to the bank that it's legit. :cool:

Back