Is something wrong with my Thor?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks guys. I was beginning to think that nobody cared:( But seriously, can't wait to get him back and Cap is a piece that I thought I would never be able to own. So............:banana:chew:banana:chew:banana:chew:banana

DSC03430.jpg

Thor's got a big ass titay :lol call him biggy smalls
I hope everything works out though :rock

This was probly already pointed out but I think someone from sideshow accidentally put one of the medium sized disk on his left pex rather than a big one or Thor is hitting puberty

This was probly already pointed out but I think someone from sideshow accidentally put one of the medium sized disk on his left pex rather than a big one or Thor is hitting puberty

Yep, that was the conclusion. This is/was my first PF and I'm just glad that the seller was a good guy. He really lightened the load for me and took care of everything. All I had to do was wait.

Yep, that was the conclusion. This is/was my first PF and I'm just glad that the seller was a good guy. He really lightened the load for me and took care of everything. All I had to do was wait.
Thats very good to hear everything worked out :rock congrats on your first pf you picked a good one

OK this sucks. Thor has been delivered but I'm at work and don't get off until 10:30pm. I guess I'll just have to duck out of here around 6pm (lunch) because there is no way I'm letting it sit at my door after dark. I thought Sideshow required a signature. :huh

OK now I'm a little pissed. Everything is perfect on this one except for the left foot. It does not touch the base. The other one did. Is anyone elses like this? I'm back at work so I can't provide a picture just yet. Should I return this one? Will I have a problem if I want to sell it later? It's not noticable unless you look at the base straight on.

OK now I'm a little pissed. Everything is perfect on this one except for the left foot. It does not touch the base. The other one did. Is anyone elses like this? I'm back at work so I can't provide a picture just yet. Should I return this one? Will I have a problem if I want to sell it later? It's not noticable unless you look at the base straight on.

I'll look at mine wheal quick.... please HOLD :lol

i just checked both of mine, with one his foot is firmly planted and most of his foot is touching.
while the other one is barely touching and if you twist thor at all his foot comes off of the base.

i would say that one is definately more secure than the other. but both aren't ready to topple over either imo

Mine is floating about 1/8th of an inch off the base maybe a little more. Not touching at all.

is his right foot sitting firmly/flat on the base? maybe the hole that the peg goes into just needs to be cleaned/dremelled out a bit, or from what i see with the one that's just touching on mine, maybe just drill the hole the peg goes into at a slight angle so thor will tilt slightly and his foot will touch.

I'll have to check when I get home. I hope that's the problem and that it's fixable. I really do not want to wait for another replacement.

Would you believe that I am actually on youtube right now trying to learn how to dremel.:lol

Yea mine is just touching as well, it's really not that hard to dremel, just start really slow or even practice making holes on certain objects... Also while dremeling some material is easier than others might be a good idea to test on some crap polystone if you have something u don't care about...

Yea mine is just touching as well, it's really not that hard to dremel, just start really slow or even practice making holes on certain objects... Also while dremeling some material is easier than others might be a good idea to test on some crap polystone if you have something u don't care about...

yeah good suggestion ski, best to try working with some other none valueable item to see how it works

Back