Is something wrong with my Thor?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No the right is clearly larger than the rest. If someone would give me a crash course on pic posting I will do so.

host is somewhere. like flikr. Then click on the yellow postcard "insert image" link when composing a message and enter that url.

Ok this is the best I could do. As you can see the upper left disk is bigger than the right.

DSC03430.jpg

DSC03429.jpg

Last edited:
it does look like it's the wrong one. measure it with a tape measure.

My Thor doll's nipples on the top were 1-9/16. That's ~1.5 inches.

it's like they put one that should have been in middle on the top.

Damn Chinese. First the tainted dairy, now THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It looks to me like someone has replaced one of the chest "discs" with a replacement disc from the stomach section. The right upper disc looks to be the same size as the two stomach discs. The two upper discs should be larger in size than the two stomach discs.

It looks to me like someone has replaced one of the chest "discs" with a replacement disc from the stomach section. The right upper disc looks to be the same size as the two stomach discs. The two upper discs should be larger in size than the two stomach discs.

That's what I was thinking.:banghead The seller had 100% feedback. Hopefully I wont have any trouble with getting a replacement or my money back. Thanks guys.

ha, ha.....sorry but that is hilarious looking. yep someone put three of the smaller ones on yours. that sucks, hope it works out.

This sucks. It's my first PF and other than that, it's perfect. The guy also took the time to pack it extra secure. I don't think it's his fault. He has a 7 day return policy but I have to pay for shipping.

Anybody know were I can get a Thor fairly cheap? Preferably an EX.:D

Last edited:
Your right, I am sure its not the sellers fault...but a factory thing...sorry for the hassles you are going to have to deal with...

The seller has already replyed to me and said that he would have Sideshow replace it. This guy has been very good to me and if something was to go wrong I am glad it went wrong with him.

I would ask the seller where they got it from. If it was from sideshow, the seller should have no problem returning it and asking for a replacement. So you cold just ship it to SS directly for him, referencing the RMA # SS provides the seller. Then SS sends replacement to seller, and you split cost of shipping it to you, ~$25 each.

If he got it from other source, may be more difficult.

The seller has already replyed to me and said that he would have Sideshow replace it. This guy has been very good to me and if something was to go wrong I am glad it went wrong with him.

If he's working with you, I'd use my advice/paln, and work with him and not open up a PP dispute and screw his account up. Whole process shouldn't tak emore than 1-1.5 months. But if he starts stalling, then consider PP dispute. I think you have either 60 or 90 days to still be protected with PP.

He has feedback count of 3725 , all of them positive. I don't think I'll have a problem. Like I said, he has been nothing but good to me so far.

blah hate when things like this happens. so much trouble. you think u pay $$ and a perfect one comes. but nooooooooooo end up being more of a problem. well good luck to ya. maybe your thor has a smaller peck on the right side =P some people are uneven if you look at it that way.

This sucks. It's my first PF and other than that, it's perfect. The guy also took the time to pack it extra secure. I don't think it's his fault. He has a 7 day return policy but I have to pay for shipping.

Anybody know were I can get a Thor fairly cheap? Preferably an EX.:D

I feel for you boss, mine came from Corner Store Comics with something rattling inside the base and my Thor has now been laying in his box as CSC works with SS in sending me a new base.

He also doesn't stand in the base very secure, 10 x worse than my Cap because even though Cap was always a tiny bit wobbly, he's not standing on a freaking mountain top!

It sucks having him but not being able to display him.

Oh well, at least his silver frisbee ufo earth vs the flying saucer chest armor plates are good to go....whew....

Good luck with your process, having patience sure isn't easy nor is it something we're born with.

Back