Is something wrong with my Thor?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

glyoung99

Super Freak
Reaction score
I have just opened my PF Thor. This is my first PF and something is making me very nervouse. Could someone confirm if the upper right mirrored disk on Thors chest is supposed to smaller then the upper left. The one on the left under the up-stretched arm is noticabley bigger than the one on the right.

I hope it's to create a stretching illusion and that I didn't get ripped off. I have looked at pictures but I cant tell for sure.

Last edited:
how bout some pics! and why is it making you nervous? if its wrong just return it and get a new one!

Well to be honest, I have never posted pics on a message board before. Not sure if I know how. I will try. But now I'm really scared because I'm sure you guys would know if the disk are different sizes or not. Be back with an attempt to post a pic:D

I just measured mine. both upper are 1-9/16 ". Both are. But there is some sort of illusion going on, because one does look smaller than the other.

Edit: please hold back on the pen!$ jokes.

I just measured mine. both upper are 1-9/16 ". Both are. But there is some sort of illusion going on, because one does look smaller than the other.

you are referring to thor and not your nipples, right? because there has been discussion of both in this thread:lol

you are referring to thor and not your nipples, right? because there has been discussion of both in this thread:lol

Update: My left nipple is ~3/4" wide x ~1" tall.

glyoung99, you should use that info in your query to Ebay seller. Find out why my left nipple is taller than it is wide.

Edit: please hold back on the pen!$ jokes.

No the right is clearly larger than the rest. If someone would give me a crash course on pic posting I will do so.

Update on nipple situation: Assymmetry caused by the stretching of nipple in order to take measurements. I'll need to call my neighbor over to get an official measurement. Please hold...

Back