Is Red Hulk stronger than Hulk?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Lol ... Firstly Rulk is another person ALL together...lol

Savage/Mindless is basically when Banner has been removed completely or completely suppressed inside the Hulks psche with absolutely no influence. He has showed up a few times and is strong enough to trounce the ENTIRE Marvel Universe, and he will kill.

Classic Green is basically kid Bruce. Innocent And afraid and wanting to be left alone. If you leave him alone he won't hurt you unless you are there when Banner first turns. Think super strong toddler starting a temper tantrum. He is strong, but not as strong as the Savage.

Professor: an incomplete melding of Banner and the Hulk. This one is kind of the person Banner WISHES he could be, not who he really is. His rage and anger at the murder of his mother is mostly buried deep inside, and though he is almost as strong as the Green Hulk he pretends to be more slick then Banner really feels.

WWH/The Green Scar is a Hulk that has made more of a piece with Banner, and who has more access to Banners intelligence, and who is in a lot of cases a true representation of Banner himself. In fact after he finds out he has a son, Skaar, there really isn't a divide between them. This is the complete melding of the two. Banner's intelligence and cunning combined with the Pure RAGE of the Hulk who has just lost his wife. This is the STRONGEST and SMARTEST the Hulk has ever been.

I know Rulk is separate but he's basically a rip off of Hulk lol. Thank you for the clarification. I've seen Mindless beat on Thor and Loki that basically tear apart Asgard that was very cool.

Didn't WWH get overpowered by Silver Surfer? I'm only asking cause I'm wondering if Hulk has ever grown strong enough to match Thanos? I remembr a comic where Thanos almost killed SS by simply punching him.

Thanos just seems to be way too powerful for any earth Marvel character.

I know Rulk is separate but he's basically a rip off of Hulk lol. Thank you for the clarification. I've seen Mindless beat on Thor and Loki that basically tear apart Asgard that was very cool.

Didn't WWH get overpowered by Silver Surfer? I'm only asking cause I'm wondering if Hulk has ever grown strong enough to match Thanos? I remembr a comic where Thanos almost killed SS by simply punching him.

Thanos just seems to be way too powerful for any earth Marvel character.

WWH would knock Surfer off his board and destroy him. I don't remember, but I don't think they've fought since this incarnation of Hulk.

As far as I know, the only character in the entire MU that actually 'stood up' to WWH blow for blow was the Juggernaut after he let Cytorac renew him.

They were both punching each other silly with virtually no effect because Hulk can't seriously hurt Juggernaut since he isn't magic and Juggernaut couldn't hurt Hulk because he healed so fast.

Hulk got bored with Juggs and turned his unstoppable ability against him by tricking Juggs to charge into a swamp.

There was another set of panels, but I couldn't find them online.
017.jpg

WWHulkX-Men3-14.jpg

WWHulkX-Men3-16.jpg

Last edited:
WWH would knock Surfer off his board and destroy him. I don't remember, but I don't think they've fought since this incarnation of Hulk.

Hmm, I seem to remember Hulk facing Surfer in a coliseum on another planet where Surfer couldn't use his celestial powers. Could it have been a different arc?

Damn...that fight with Juggernaut looked epic. I would imagine if Hulk got angry enough he would eventually turn the tide. I mean he shattered Onslaught's armor once he get enraged enough.

I the WWH story line the Hulk became SO enraged that ONE step almost sent the Eastern Sea Board into the Atlantic Ocean, AND he kicked the crap out of the Sentry. In the end if Zombie Hulk can bite off the Surfers Head in Marvel Zombies WWH could tare him a new one ...lol.

Hmm, I seem to remember Hulk facing Surfer in a coliseum on another planet where Surfer couldn't use his celestial powers. Could it have been a different arc?

Damn...that fight with Juggernaut looked epic. I would imagine if Hulk got angry enough he would eventually turn the tide. I mean he shattered Onslaught's armor once he get enraged enough.

That was Planet Hulk I believe, before WWH, and before the death of his wife and friends which made him angrier.

At the time, Juggernaut was a full avatar Cytorrak and magic was really the only thing that could seriously hurt him. I am assuming that if the battle had gone longer, Juggernaut would have turned into the same avatar that Colossus turned into when he beat the hell out of Red Hulk.

It doesn't matter because WWH would have easily outsmarted Cain every time...Juggernaut isn't known for being the sharpest knife in the block.

colossus_enraged.jpg

2316512-wfe.jpg

As far as I know, the only character in the entire MU that actually 'stood up' to WWH blow for blow was the Juggernaut after he let Cytorac renew him.

They were both punching each other silly with virtually no effect because Hulk can't seriously hurt Juggernaut since he isn't magic and Juggernaut couldn't hurt Hulk because he healed so fast.

Hulk got bored with Juggs and turned his unstoppable ability against him by tricking Juggs to charge into a swamp.

There was another set of panels, but I couldn't find them online.
017.jpg

WWHulkX-Men3-14.jpg

WWHulkX-Men3-16.jpg

This Hulk would have just handed Caine his butt eventually. Strongest and smartes Hulk ever=toasted Juggs

Back