Hulk Life-Size Bust

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Force of Nature

Freakalicious
Reaction score
Hi guys,

Yesterday I bought the Hulk Life-Size Bust (#248/500) and I am truly pleased with it.
At first I thought about getting the Hulk LSB but then I saw this bust and I fell for it like a brickstone.
The bust is not very heavy (might be a disadvantage to some but not me) but it's beautifully finished.
The Hulk is portrayed in a Kirby-ish style and when looking at the bust it is easy to imagine how incredibly strong this behemoth actually is!
This bust shows Hulk is not evil (the sculptor managed to show Hulk's confusion and desire to be left alone in this bust masterfully IMHO) but if you anger him or get in his way you will definitely feel the warth of the strongest mortal who ever walked on the face of the Earth!

I have posted some quick shots below which I hope you will enjoy.

Have fun with the pics!

---------------------------------------------
Powers

The Hulk possesses an incredible level of superhuman physical ability. His capacity for physical strength is potentially limitless due to the fact that the Hulk's strength increases proportionally with his level of great emotional stress, anger in particular.

The Hulk uses his superhumanly strong leg muscles to leap great distances. The Hulk has been known to cover hundreds of miles in a single bound and once leaped almost into orbit around the Earth.
The Hulk can also use his superhumanly leg muscles to run at super speeds, although his legs have limitless strength he does not have limitless speed and once he reaches a certain speed his legs become too strong and destroy the ground giving him no friction to run on, therefore he jumps to travel.
The Hulk can slam his hands together creating a shock wave, this shock wave can deafen people, send objects flying and extinguish fires. His thunderclap has been compared to hurricanes and sonic booms.

The Hulk has shown a high resistance to physical damage nearly regardless of the cause, and has also shown resistance to extreme temperatures, mind control, nuclear explosions, poisons, and all diseases. In addition to the regeneration of limbs, vital organs, and damaged or destroyed areas of tissue at an amazing rate. The Hulk also has superhuman endurance.

The Hulk's body also has a gland that makes an "oxygenated per fluorocarbon emulsion", which creates pressure in the Hulk's lungs and effectively lets him breathe underwater and move quickly between varying depths without concerns about decompression or nitrogen narcosis.

Abilities

Dr. Bruce Banner is a genius in nuclear physics, possessing a mind so brilliant that it cannot be measured on any known intelligence test. When Banner is the Hulk, Banner's consciousness is buried within the Hulk's, and can influence the Hulk's behavior only to a very limited extent.

"Mr. McGee, don't make me angry. You wouldn't like me when I'm angry."
- David Banner (Bill Bixby)

"To beat Hulk, you must be stronger than Hulk -- And NO ONE is STRONGER THAN HULK!"
- Robert Bruce Banner

IMG_2969.jpg

Rainer

Even though the Hulk Bust was based on Kirby's art, I would had like to look more like the PF head sculpt.

Congrats on both Rainer.

Hi SixMillionDollarManGuy,

thank you for checking out this thread.
The Juggernaut bust is indeed a custom made bust made by Fat Boy Studios and Courtmaster Studios.
In the below thread you can find more info and pics about this bust:

https://www.statueforum.com/showthread.php?t=112341&highlight=Juggernaut

Please let me know in case you would like me to send you a PM with more details about the contactdetails of the sculptor in case you are really interested.

Rainer

Thanks VS1976!
There are a lot of great Hulk busts out there (I for example considered the Hulk LSB for quite a whhile) but I am very happy to have pulled the trigger on this bust in the end.

Hulk smash puny humans! :D

Rainer

I just hate the monkey face/frankenstein hulk. Looks well made though.best of luck

Thanks for checking out this thread guys!
In case you decide to add this bust to your collection please post some pics!

It will be great to see how you have displayed Hulk! :D

Rainer

Back