Is Legolas the next PF?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That would be awesome, but I agree with some people here that said might be Berzerker...

Or an Uruk Hai swordsman, as pointed out by pordey2 :

Uruk_Hai_soldier.jpg

And it won't be Gollum, he's one of the 8 on the list that won't be the next PF.

Since SS likes to do vs. pairs (Aragorn/Lurtz, Frodo/Moria Orc) I wonder if that means we're about to see a Berzerker followed by Legolas in Helm's Deep armor.

Since SS likes to do vs. pairs (Aragorn/Lurtz, Frodo/Moria Orc) I wonder if that means we're about to see a Berzerker followed by Legolas in Helm's Deep armor.

When they do a Legolas, I certainly hope it's not in Helm's Deep armor. I'd definitely want him in his regular garb.

If they do a Legolas, it would definitely be in his standard gear. There's no way they'd do a switchup on him.

Neither the Gandalf nor Aragorn PF's were produced in their "Fellowship Nine" attire. I see no reason to believe that Legolas would be limited to his. The Helm's Deep armor was actually pretty cool and I wouldn't mind seeing it at all.

If and when SS do a Legolas I don't care how he's dressed, as long as the likeness is accurate.....Trevor, are you listening?

Neither the Gandalf nor Aragorn PF's were produced in their "Fellowship Nine" attire. I see no reason to believe that Legolas would be limited to his. The Helm's Deep armor was actually pretty cool and I wouldn't mind seeing it at all.

:confused: :confused:

Back